Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Cerebella is my favorite.
im actually currently playing it on xbox lol

Lol seems like a lot of people are really digging Cerebella. Is she easy to play or is just really good?

In the hands of someone who knows how to use her she can deal wicked damaged.

Yeah, I'm still learning the ropes so I don't really have a definite character yet but I will give her a try. You play Umvc3? or sfxt?

Both on xbox.

Oh damn I forgot..I play on PSN xD, But thats cool. Whats your teams?

For UMvC3 i don't play as main teams but as multiple characters jumbled up into different teams.
but i enjoy playing as: Hsien-ko (my main), Morrigan, Trish, X-23, Hulk, and some others.

Kinda the same with SFxT: Asuka (my main), Lilli, Poison, Juri, and Marduk

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Yeah, I'm still learning the ropes so I don't really have a definite character yet but I will give her a try. You play Umvc3? or sfxt?

Both on xbox.

For UMvC3 i don't play as main teams but as multiple characters jumbled up into different teams.
but i enjoy playing as: Hsien-ko (my main), Morrigan, Trish, X-23, Hulk, and some others.

Oh wow you on point with Hsien ko?
But my teams for UMvC3, I use Haggar, DeadPool, And Dante
I like to put in x-23 in also too sometimes.

I have A LOT of different teams for Sfxt but ones Im using mainly right now is
Cammy and Lili....Kazuya and Heihachi....And sometimes Ken and Askua in either one.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Both on xbox.

Cammy and Lili....Kazuya and Heihachi....And sometimes Ken and Askua in either one.

Yeah on point Hsien-ko is fun, and has the unpredictable factor.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Both on xbox.

Yeah on point Hsien-ko is fun, and has the unpredictable factor.

Lol I have to admit that shes one of the characters that I hate fighting against. Also I hate fighting Spiderman, zero, wesker, viewtiful joe, x-23 and probably more xD

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Azn Swag
Solblade44
Azn Swag
Divine Zero
I love using my girl Cerebella

Lol is she the one with the 2 arms on her head? Yeah she seems pretty nice xD didn't have a chance to play her though. Btw, are those all the characters or can i unlock some more?

The ight characters are open to use in versus and arcade. Only in story mode do you have to unlock Valentine's and Double's stories.

The story isn't too terribly hard, though I will admit Ms. Fortune's AI is beastly even when set to sleepwalk and the boss is kinda cheap, though both are still beatable.

As for characters, I'd like to use everyone though I'm feeling comfortable with Filia and Fortune. I've gotten used to everyone but Double, who I haven't used yet.

I like fortune too but she really tricky lol, how do I get the head back on?
Maybe you figured it out by now, but to put your head back on input down, down-back, back, triangle (hold). I main Ms. Fortune, I just love her fastplaystyle

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Azn Swag
Solblade44
Azn Swag
Divine Zero

Lol is she the one with the 2 arms on her head? Yeah she seems pretty nice xD didn't have a chance to play her though. Btw, are those all the characters or can i unlock some more?

The ight characters are open to use in versus and arcade. Only in story mode do you have to unlock Valentine's and Double's stories.

The story isn't too terribly hard, though I will admit Ms. Fortune's AI is beastly even when set to sleepwalk and the boss is kinda cheap, though both are still beatable.

As for characters, I'd like to use everyone though I'm feeling comfortable with Filia and Fortune. I've gotten used to everyone but Double, who I haven't used yet.

Maybe you figured it out by now, but to put your head back on input down, down-back, back, triangle (hold). I main Ms. Fortune, I just love her fastplaystyle

Lol, thanks ^^ like i've said, I'm still just playing around with some characters. So far im starting to like cerebella now xD but I still love my girl filia too. Do you use any other characters?

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Azn Swag
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Azn Swag
Solblade44
Azn Swag
Divine Zero

Lol, thanks ^^ like i've said, I'm still just playing around with some characters. So far im starting to like cerebella now xD but I still love my girl filia too. Do you use any other characters?
Not really, I can't seem to play well with anyone aside from Ms. Fortune. I'd like to be good with Filia and Painwheel, but I just can't
Double is my main right now. Trying to supplement with Valentine.

PSN: BriskHaku. Just tell me who you are.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
My main gal is Double. She's slow, but Godhand and her slimy dash make her so much fun to use.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lilim Valkyrie

You are like the first person I ever heard who uses double. Shes that, nun/monster thing right?

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sweet Talk Tether
My main gal is Double. She's slow, but Godhand and her slimy dash make her so much fun to use.

Lol wow, is double hard to use?

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Azn Swag
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Azn Swag
Solblade44

Not really, I can't seem to play well with anyone aside from Ms. Fortune. I'd like to be good with Filia and Painwheel, but I just can't

Well, She can't be that hard I mean, I play her. (not saying im good though). And I did try playing painwheel also, And she is hard! But she seems like a good character.
Azn Swag
Lilim Valkyrie

You are like the first person I ever heard who uses double. Shes that, nun/monster thing right?
Yeah. She has great damage potential causing mixups with Fortune heads.
Running Peacock and Double! Getting people wreaked and hellla rage mail hahaha

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sanoshi
Running Peacock and Double! Getting people wreaked and hellla rage mail hahaha
Lol Im sorry but peacock is a major pain to fight imo xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items