Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So, I just got SkullGirls for the ps3, Haven't really gotten to play it a whole lot but I'm really enjoying it so far. Characters I'm currently using (for now) is Ms.fortune, and Filia. I really love the animation and the work that was put into this game. Anyways I'm still a noob and if anyone has any tips or advice they can share with me would be great. Or if you just want to play some matches online just hmu. And feel free to talk about anything else about the game. Like what characters you use and how you're doing with the game, and overall what you think in general.
I love using my girl Cerebella

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Divine Zero

Lol is she the one with the 2 arms on her head? Yeah she seems pretty nice xD didn't have a chance to play her though. Btw, are those all the characters or can i unlock some more?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I use cerebella she's a beast

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RoflPenguin

Lol she that good? I got to try her now. DId you beat the story yet? That s**t is hard as fuuucck
Azn Swag
Divine Zero

Lol is she the one with the 2 arms on her head? Yeah she seems pretty nice xD didn't have a chance to play her though. Btw, are those all the characters or can i unlock some more?

The ight characters are open to use in versus and arcade. Only in story mode do you have to unlock Valentine's and Double's stories.

The story isn't too terribly hard, though I will admit Ms. Fortune's AI is beastly even when set to sleepwalk and the boss is kinda cheap, though both are still beatable.

As for characters, I'd like to use everyone though I'm feeling comfortable with Filia and Fortune. I've gotten used to everyone but Double, who I haven't used yet.
I like to use Valentine or a team that includes Valentine, Filia, and Ms. Fortune. I prefer close combat because I'm not too good with range and air combos.

I was able to beat all the modes in the game with every character but for some reason I struggled in normal mode the most.

I found Marie to be very annoying in her final form but I guess it's good to have a challenge like that in a fighting game.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Cerebella is my favorite.
im actually currently playing it on xbox lol

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Solblade44
Azn Swag
Divine Zero

The ight characters are open to use in versus and arcade. Only in story mode do you have to unlock Valentine's and Double's stories.

The story isn't too terribly hard, though I will admit Ms. Fortune's AI is beastly even when set to sleepwalk and the boss is kinda cheap, though both are still beatable.

As for characters, I'd like to use everyone though I'm feeling comfortable with Filia and Fortune. I've gotten used to everyone but Double, who I haven't used yet.

I like fortune too but she really tricky lol, how do I get the head back on?

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mermaid Eater

Lol seems like a lot of people are really digging Cerebella. Is she easy to play or is just really good?

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RoflPenguin

Is valentine any good?

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Lol seems like a lot of people are really digging Cerebella. Is she easy to play or is just really good?

In the hands of someone who knows how to use her she can deal wicked damaged.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Yeah, I'm still learning the ropes so I don't really have a definite character yet but I will give her a try. You play Umvc3? or sfxt?

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Yeah, I'm still learning the ropes so I don't really have a definite character yet but I will give her a try. You play Umvc3? or sfxt?

Both on xbox.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater
Azn Swag
Mermaid Eater

Both on xbox.

Oh damn I forgot..I play on PSN xD, But thats cool. Whats your teams?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff