Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Do you own it? What are your thoughts on it?

I personally think its a great game and I'll continue to support it. That game alone gave me a better fighting game than other big publishers (I'm looking at you capcom >.> wink , I thoroughly enjoy it and will have fun playing it for a long time.
Unfortunately, my xbox isn't working right now otherwise I'd be playing it right now. I've been waiting for months.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Solblade44
Unfortunately, my xbox isn't working right now otherwise I'd be playing it right now. I've been waiting for months.

I doubt you will be disappointed.
Anonymous Character
Attention, Gaia users that live in the Norcal area!

Gamecenter Arcade of San Mateo is hosting a Skullgirls tournament this upcoming Saturday at 3pm. Get your game on and show off your skills against great players like Dacidbro and Copperdabbit! Or simply just visit to show your support for this great game that was designed by one of our fellow Gaia users (or used to be).
RoflPenguin
Solblade44

I doubt you will be disappointed.

I doubt I will be either. I know what I'm getting; I'm not one of those people who are all "this game didn't have this!" or "why is this problem occuring?", I'm getting a game that, while small, is still pretty solid in gameplay and will be supported by the developers as long as they don't go under.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Anonymous Character
Anonymous Character
Attention, Gaia users that live in the Norcal area!

Gamecenter Arcade of San Mateo is hosting a Skullgirls tournament this upcoming Saturday at 3pm. Get your game on and show off your skills against great players like Dacidbro and Copperdabbit! Or simply just visit to show your support for this great game that was designed by one of our fellow Gaia users (or used to be).

Too bad I don't live in Norcal emotion_donotwant

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
There was a Skullgirls topic already on the first page...

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Blaze the Fire Dragon
There was a Skullgirls topic already on the first page...

And this is my skull girls topic emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces