Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
You know what? Skullgirls for PS3 has the feature of letting you play your own music if you want. I was pleasantly surprised to find this out considering so few PS3 games actually allow this feature.

Shirtless Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Blaze the Fire Dragon
You know what? Skullgirls for PS3 has the feature of letting you play your own music if you want. I was pleasantly surprised to find this out considering so few PS3 games actually allow this feature.

that seems like a great opportunity to spam everything off the "Peacock Dancing to Music" Tumblr.

Perfect Winner

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I made a skkullgirls fan page biggrin feel free to join it <w<
http://www.facebook.com/groups/221075568004832/photos/

Magical Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
So I downloaded the demo and downloaded the full unlock game thing, but when I look at Skullgirls in the game menu it says it's the trial version, is it supposed to say that? Also when I loaded the game the "unlock full game" option is greyed out.
Sasune
So I downloaded the demo and downloaded the full unlock game thing, but when I look at Skullgirls in the game menu it says it's the trial version, is it supposed to say that? Also when I loaded the game the "unlock full game" option is greyed out.

That's normal. It's supposed to get fixed so it doesn't say that since people get confused about whether or not they downloaded it. But to make sure, go look at your character select screen. If there are more than 2 characters, you got the full version. Or the tutorial screen: if there are a ton not marked out, you have the full version.

Shameless Man-Lover

16,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aha! I KNEW I recognized that art style! Fantastic job with Skullgirls, o_8!

Hygienic Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Wow! i don't think it's really easy making a game, so, I'm quite impressed biggrin Nice, o_8 whee

Familiar Humorist

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's gonna be on Steam soon, I'll be sure to pre-order it.
Whoa guys, I ran into the voice actress for Parasoul at Comic Con! She was really cool and was competing in a Skullgirls side tournament.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games