Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
green_black13
I'm wondering whether or not to purchase Storm 3. I beat Storm 2, skipped Generations because the story wasn't appealing. I want to know if purchasing Storm 3 is a good idea. If you think I should purchase it, explain why. If you don't think I should purchase it, explain why.

Just so you know, they're going to re-release a better version on the PC with all the DLC.

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

Thanks. I thought about waiting for Full Burst before. Yeah, I was wondering if it was a long game. I beat Storm 2 in 2 days lol. I wouldn't mind the long story though. Is there a lot of side quests by the way? lol

Only one in the beginning of the game then you go right into the story. After that, no more. smile

That's good to hear. I usually don't like side quests lol.

When you finish the story. There will be a lot of things to do and things to unlock. smile

You must have accomplished a lot in 2 days lol.

No, I mean you are free to do what every you want. Fight online, collect more items, etc. The only thing story mode unlocks for you is characters. And that's pretty much it. But if you all played all the Naruto games you get all the other characters from those games. Also a special gift. smile

Yeah, I plan on beating the story to unlock every character and play online. I could always collect stuff on the way.

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bobsplosion
green_black13
I'm wondering whether or not to purchase Storm 3. I beat Storm 2, skipped Generations because the story wasn't appealing. I want to know if purchasing Storm 3 is a good idea. If you think I should purchase it, explain why. If you don't think I should purchase it, explain why.

Just so you know, they're going to re-release a better version on the PC with all the DLC.

Is it going by the same name, or going by a different name? I didn't think there was going to be a Naruto game on PC.
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

When you finish the story. There will be a lot of things to do and things to unlock. smile

No, I mean you are free to do what every you want. Fight online, collect more items, etc. The only thing story mode unlocks for you is characters. And that's pretty much it. But if you all played all the Naruto games you get all the other characters from those games. Also a special gift. smile

Yeah, I plan on beating the story to unlock every character and play online. I could always collect stuff on the way.

Good luck with man. smile And you are going to love Naruto when play him in his Nine Tail Fox forms. You are going to be like "DAMN!". eek

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

Good luck with man. smile And you are going to love Naruto when play him in his Nine Tail Fox forms. You are going to be like "DAMN!". eek

LOL. I'm definitely purchasing it tomorrow! Naruto in his Nine Tails form is gonna be sweet lol. smile Thanks for all the information man.
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

LOL. I'm definitely purchasing it tomorrow! Naruto in his Nine Tails form is gonna be sweet lol. smile Thanks for all the information man.

Wait...What about Full Burst? surprised

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

Umm...I might just wait for Full Burst, I guess. It's a great deal since it comes with dlc and extra stuff. I guess I could wait for Full Burst instead.
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

Umm...I might just wait for Full Burst, I guess. It's a great deal since it comes with dlc and extra stuff. I guess I could wait for Full Burst instead.

You can just forget about it because it will be DLC for Naruto S Ultimate Ninja 3. Unless you still want all the costumes all together without paying extra money. So, yeah just wait for Full Burst. You will save money. 3nodding

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
green_black13

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

Here you go.

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13
Nate the Great Detective
green_black13

LOL. I'm definitely purchasing it tomorrow! Naruto in his Nine Tails form is gonna be sweet lol. smile Thanks for all the inform
on man.

You can just forget about it because it will be DLC for Naruto S Ultimate Ninja 3. Unless you still want all the costumes all together without paying extra money. So, yeah just wait for Full Burst. You will save money. 3nodding

Thanks, I'll do that instead. It sounds more worth it!

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bobsplosion
green_black13

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

Here you go.

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit