Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Post your best battles

Just got a 6 round winning streak against my brother and cousin (My cousin talks allot of "potato" wink And when i lost i got a 3 round winning streak

[Other ultimate ninja storms are good to]

Distinct Dabbler

Bloxer NANO
Post your best battles

Just got a 6 round winning streak against my brother and cousin (My cousin talks allot of "potato" wink And when i lost i got a 3 round winning streak

[Other ultimate ninja storms are good to]

Congratz biggrin
I'd like to say i could do that...But im not really that good at the game and i only played it a couple of times.
Think its badass though.
Anime games are great for having a lot of characters and different arenas and i personally love it.

Sweet Victory

I'm unbeatable when it comes to storm 3. well, at least to my nephews and cousins. playing online, about 90% are cheap players

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I know that feel ~_~
Bloxer NANO

Izzy A Glitch

Cosmopolotoise

are any of you guys able to do a combo special and HA dont let me laugh, any of you in the UK, if you are id love a new challenge

Sweet Victory

scott the true ice prince
are any of you guys able to do a combo special and HA dont let me laugh, any of you in the UK, if you are id love a new challenge

I'm in the US. and yeah i know how do to do combo ougis with different characters

Dapper Explorer

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Izzy A Glitch
scott the true ice prince

I'm in the US. and yeah i know how do to do combo ougis with different characters
you gonna get Ful Burst?

Sweet Victory

ANARCHYREIGNSinMADWORLD
you gonna get Ful Burst?

probably not. 90% the people online are runners, use cheap supports and spammers. almost regret buying it. i just want cc2 to patch the game

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
LOL My cousin was mad from losing by my brother and said "maaaan f*** you n***** fight me 1v1 no support characters"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff