Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know when Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 releases in America?
Its not releasing in America.

It's only been released in Europe and Japan.

Have fun importing.
I don't even think I've ever played a NH game in English before.

It's not really that hard to Import, even in Australia some game stores import them just to sell to people.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I'm seeing a 12/20/07 for Japan and n 11/27/09 for Europe but no American release.. It looks like it won't be coming here..

Next game should be PS3/360 Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Storm 2 which hits Japan Q4 2010.. So expect that game in America sometime next year..

Sparkling Victory

No
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2009/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-heroes-3/
and storm 2 idk when that will release It was announced recently I think.
If your talking about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 that comes out August 24th 2010.

Also Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 comes out March 20 2010.
And Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 October 30th 2010.

Information is on Namco Bandai America Inc.
how did you find that out?? i'm on the namco bandai website right now and i can't find anything about it. please tell me. and i'm most likely not the only one wondering.
Roakke
how did you find that out?? i'm on the namco bandai website right now and i can't find anything about it. please tell me. and i'm most likely not the only one wondering.

Yes, I agree to what the guy said before me. How exactly did u find that information?
Ninja storm two is out in september check gamestop,bestbuy and gamespot. PLus in the E3 interview the man in charge of the game said it will hit the usa before it its japan
i Love Naruto But not Release in PK..
Akatsuki Missing-nin

it comes out in aruond August sometime this year I saw a trailer on Gamestop.com
SHADYZ _EVIL_MINION
Akatsuki Missing-nin

it comes out in aruond August sometime this year I saw a trailer on Gamestop.com

Where'd you find that, I don't see it anywhere.... you sure its from GameStop and nowhere stare
Invisable_Flames34
SHADYZ _EVIL_MINION
Akatsuki Missing-nin

Where'd you find that, I don't see it anywhere.... you sure its from GameStop and nowhere stare

yeah i was lookin at new releases,coming soon and they had a trailer and its like Autum 2010
SHADYZ _EVIL_MINION
Invisable_Flames34
SHADYZ _EVIL_MINION
Akatsuki Missing-nin

yeah i was lookin at new releases,coming soon and they had a trailer and its like Autum 2010
Nah still can't find it.... I searched the site top to bottom.. could ya tell me how to get to it? sweatdrop
I saw naruto ultimate ninja 5 in the game store last week.

It brings a smile to my face knowing some americans are suffering like we in the UK have to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff