Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS
        For, sure.
        NITARA!
Some months ago, I fired up whatever MK game it was that she was first in. I liked using her alt attire. 3nodding
Mine is Lord Raiden. always has been.
Kenshi's been my fav since Deadly Alliance. 3nodding
InsomniacRaccoon
Kenshi's been my fav since Deadly Alliance. 3nodding
Kenshi is a badass. His combos in MK9 are OP but thats what makes him badass. pirate
Krueger is easily a fave of mine.
I really hope that in the next game, they continue the whole guest character thing.

Maybe not Freddy, or even Jason Vorhees.
I'm thinking someone along the lines of Ash Williams, or Wolverine (he'd be PERFECT, just adapt his moveset from MvC, into MK), or hell, Deadpool, just to add a pinch of comic relief.

I understand WB owns MK, and would probably rather NOT have Marvel characters in a game they publish, but I find that Marvel characters translate better to fighting games than DC characters.
We've had three attempts at a DC fighting game, and all of them have either been bad (the SNES one), mediocre (MKvs.DCU) or just plain awkward (Injustice), so I think DC should just... yeah... no more DC characters in fighting games.
noob from the most recent one i think. he's so awesome i win every time. button mashing with that guy is mental
I liked all incarnations of Liu Kang. I hated when they killed them but brought him back in Armageddon. I also liked Freddy Kruger. It was funny to have him in MK and he was easy to win the tournament than others.
4 words:
kenshi is the best

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas