Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Does anyone else play MUGEN? I used to a few years back, until my computer got infected with a virus, and I lost about 100 and something characters too. I'm slowly trying to locate as many characters and stages as I can, and I've recently decided to have a go at making a character!

So, ladies, gents. Who here plays it?

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I got into it last year actually. I just didn't know how it worked.

Dangerous Humorist

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I used to play it & I made a lot of my own palettes for characters but I haven't really been into it all that much lately but never say never I might play again at some point

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mugen is awesome!! biggrin I don't really have a big roster at the moment though... I mostly use the thing, hsien ko, colonel sanders and (of course) rock howard cool

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I play it occasionally, but the community is kind of dead so I haven't seen a new character in forever. I'm trying to find Cave Story characters, but I've only managed to find one, Curly Brace.

I have some ideas for a Quote character, but I doubt I have the skills to make him.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I haven't played in like a year when I still had my old desktop computer. I want to get into it again and make my own game...maybe even hook up my laptop to the TV and play it on there. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. whee
mugen's... okay...
but it just lacks the authenticity of officially-released fighting games. it feels fake for me actually.

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Toxilicks
Does anyone else play MUGEN? I used to a few years back, until my computer got infected with a virus, and I lost about 100 and something characters too. I'm slowly trying to locate as many characters and stages as I can, and I've recently decided to have a go at making a character!

So, ladies, gents. Who here plays it?

i had my mugen for idk how long lol i love it i build my own characters in stages i know people say mugen old and un cool nowadays but not to me that s**t forever one of my favorite games oh wait its not really an game lol but yea i still have my mugen with over 500characters and stages

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Blaze the Fire Dragon
I play it occasionally, but the community is kind of dead so I haven't seen a new character in forever. I'm trying to find Cave Story characters, but I've only managed to find one, Curly Brace.

I have some ideas for a Quote character, but I doubt I have the skills to make him.

check uconz that's where the new people are

Blessed Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I played it before.
I always loved playing as Aura from RavenousCrucifix's characters.

Beloved Lunatic

oh wow someone else who plays MUGEN o 3 o
I still update my roster every now and then xD
It's pretty fun to have whatever characters you want and have a screenpack with nice portraits :3

Mega Elder

Blaze the Fire Dragon

Would totally try out that game just to play as Curly and Quote. If someone made a Quote..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff