Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Would be interesting if Jonah Hex was in the game.
I read it was going to be Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and scorpion from mk.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Rejexts
After seeing that leak... it doesn't seem very legit. It came out after Lobo, so it stands to reason Ed Boon would have to include him in those file names... but Ed has a history of trolling people, and he has to be smarter than that. Lobo is easily acceptable, as is Zod (if a bit questionable)... but virtually EVERYONE I've seen talk about the leak has absolutely detested the idea of Batgirl and Scorpion being included. It's pretty much universally a terrible decision if legitimate.

So I don't see it happening. It'd be disastrous.
Poeden
Rejexts
After seeing that leak... it doesn't seem very legit. It came out after Lobo, so it stands to reason Ed Boon would have to include him in those file names... but Ed has a history of trolling people, and he has to be smarter than that. Lobo is easily acceptable, as is Zod (if a bit questionable)... but virtually EVERYONE I've seen talk about the leak has absolutely detested the idea of Batgirl and Scorpion being included. It's pretty much universally a terrible decision if legitimate.

So I don't see it happening. It'd be disastrous.

Well I guess disasters do happen and it's not a perfect world for YOU. Because Batgirl was announced. Also Last time I checked, Ed Boon is a creative director... not a programmer so unless he has access to programming video games which that is not his department it will go to show that the leak of the in game folders were correct.

I've yet to see a creative director program into a game for a fake roster.

So Batgirl and Lobo it is, Zod and scorpion are highly likely. Oh no the world is going to end because they got bad dlc characters lol. This is why people who take games to seriously end up killing people.

You should be flagged considering you're probably devestated, might punch someone out of orbit and fly up and punch them back down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff