Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Does anyone know if there will be a Injustice: GAU Game of the Year edition? Like a copy of the game with ALL the dlcs or major installments like what they did with Arkham Asylum or with games like Fallout or Borderlands?
I'd rather buy the Game of the year edition and save myself $40 of additional content and pay 60 dollars instead.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Probably, but I doubt they'll release one until they're done with the DLC.

Dangerous Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OctoCamo

You have an idea for how long that might be? I'm patient and can wait since GTA5 and Battlefield 4 are coming out within the next two months.
For games like Injustice, I'd rather wait for them to have GOTYE cause it's a huge rip off if you don't get the DLC, hence why I'm holding off from Borderlands 2. I love the franchises and the games, I just don't have 100 dollars to spend on a game AND additional content that probably could have been added to the game.

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
The Last Czarnian
OctoCamo

You have an idea for how long that might be? I'm patient and can wait since GTA5 and Battlefield 4 are coming out within the next two months.
For games like Injustice, I'd rather wait for them to have GOTYE cause it's a huge rip off if you don't get the DLC, hence why I'm holding off from Borderlands 2. I love the franchises and the games, I just don't have 100 dollars to spend on a game AND additional content that probably could have been added to the game.
No idea. For some reason I thought that Scorpion was going to be the last DLC character, but they have announced Zatanna since.

Mega Lunatic

DLCs are just such a rip off. I hate having to wait for games, so I tend to live without them.

Quote:

It could have been added to the game, but then how would they make their extra profit?

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
If you've seen the way the DLC characters are all setup on the starting menu, It kind of looks like they might add a few more characters, at the most 1-2 after Zatanna. I would honestly hope so to add more villains.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
OctoCamo
The Last Czarnian
OctoCamo

No idea. For some reason I thought that Scorpion was going to be the last DLC character, but they have announced Zatanna since.

I thought they originally only had three characters planned?

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo
The Last Czarnian
OctoCamo

I don't know what they planned, but they already have more than three. Batgirl, Lobo, Scorpion, Zod, Martian Manhunter and upcoming Zatanna.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
OctoCamo
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo
The Last Czarnian
OctoCamo

I don't know what they planned, but they already have more than three. Batgirl, Lobo, Scorpion, Zod, Martian Manhunter and upcoming Zatanna.

Well s**t. lol

Still don't like the scorpion idea. = w=

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo
The Last Czarnian
OctoCamo

Well s**t. lol

I like it better than Freddy Kruger announcement for Mortal Kombat. But hey, Freddy turned out to be a pretty neat character.
Out of all Mortal Kombat characters, Scorpion makes most sense. Especially now since he's in their company logo.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
OctoCamo
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo
Team_Lads_Michael
OctoCamo

Well s**t. lol

I like it better than Freddy Kruger announcement for Mortal Kombat. But hey, Freddy turned out to be a pretty neat character.
Out of all Mortal Kombat characters, Scorpion makes most sense. Especially now since he's in their company logo.

I just feel like he's super out of place. - w-

Wealthy Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
they just announced the Zatana DLC yesterday. How many other DLC's will there be.?

Dangerous Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
H4RL33N QU1NZ3L
DLCs are just such a rip off. I hate having to wait for games, so I tend to live without them.

Quote:

It could have been added to the game, but then how would they make their extra profit?

Maybe by making games that are actually worth $60 and are good without taking content out and making it a preorder special. I can understand dlc where they actually plan it out and make hints about it during gameplay like in Fallout 3: New Vegas and or Skyrim. But some dlcs, a majority from what I see, are just another attempt to screw people out of their money. Some dlc makes sense cause games can and do get boring but normally you can tell when a game company is trying to get people to buy additional useless content, like costume packs or weapons. Those things should be in the game already and for free.
injustice won game of the year already?

Distinct Raider

PaulNat2
injustice won game of the year already?
Uh no, he is referring to Ultimate or complete editions where they bundle all the DLC onto the disc.

Seeing as they probably have more up their sleeve DLC-wise with Injustice, its unlikely they will be making a bundle any time soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff