Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Shapeshifter

Hmm so recently I was speaking with someone with the aforementioned game, and I said the following
" im not going to purchace skull girls, I have seen this thing to many times attractive women battling it out with their panties and bras failing to holdback a mellon avalanche, and they will fail... they allways fail. And dos, if not that its going to make every man in the game look like a complete a**"
I was called a sexist,
I never said I wasn't going to try it out , but if it walks and quacks like a duck....

Its kinda the reason I don't watch alot of stuff that is just fanservice, I ain't really getting anything out it, wiether it be male or femaile.

So the guy says ok when do ladies get fanservice then

I couldn't respond, I was stumped, confused even I thought he had a point, untill a friend of mine said this a woman btw

" so all the half naked young men fighting eachother isn't fanservice, im pretty sure there is alot of ryuxken fanfiction out there as creepy as that may be"

I laughed

But then I said
" I will give it actuall try, but if it turns out to be mindless dude bashing and hot chick, and lesbian jokes, im gonna make me exit"

That's just something that happened

On that same note that's why I hate myself for using camy in street fighter
unlike elena where its a cultural thing

Cammy is just in a one-peice bikini for no justifiable reason
But on that note she is however awesome to use, maybe in street fighter we can get cammy some pants, and chun-li less thigh steriods
The sexist issues; it's just *sigh*

I mean, a lot of pretty much all fighting games have female fighters that are fanservicey in some way. Just because the all-female cast, half of them being on the fanservice end, doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean you're sexist.

And as far as I know, it isn't all "mindless dude bashing and hot chick, and lesbian jokes". The game isn't going out of its way to say "all guys are idiots"; the guys have less prominence because the Skullheart only grants wishes to women. If anything is sexist, it's the Skullheart.

And of course, male characters will be DLC. Whether they be half naked or not depends on what character designs they use but just by looking at characters like Leduc, Big Bang, Panzerfaust, that probably won't be the case.

Hot chicks: some of the initial launch cast is like this, but then you get into the other half, where it starts to get disturbing. Especially Double, who is an Eldritch Abomination. Her true form.... just, go look it up.

Lesbian jokes: as far as I know, it's not like every girl is flirting with each other. There's Parasoul getting her boob poked by her younger sister but that was more funny than anything. Only people making these jokes would be the ones playing the game or the ones coming up with fanfiction/Rule 34 stuff.

So tl;dr, you shouldn't be labeled as sexist for not liking the game. You don't like fanservice, plenty of other people don't either. I don't see why some people have to start bringing gender issues to this game when it's just a game.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Solblade44
The sexist issues; it's just *sigh*

I mean, a lot of pretty much all fighting games have female fighters that are fanservicey in some way. Just because the all-female cast, half of them being on the fanservice end, doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean you're sexist.

And as far as I know, it isn't all "mindless dude bashing and hot chick, and lesbian jokes". The game isn't going out of its way to say "all guys are idiots"; the guys have less prominence because the Skullheart only grants wishes to women. If anything is sexist, it's the Skullheart.

And of course, male characters will be DLC. Whether they be half naked or not depends on what character designs they use but just by looking at characters like Leduc, Big Bang, Panzerfaust, that probably won't be the case.

Hot chicks: some of the initial launch cast is like this, but then you get into the other half, where it starts to get disturbing. Especially Double, who is an Eldritch Abomination. Her true form.... just, go look it up.

Lesbian jokes: as far as I know, it's not like every girl is flirting with each other. There's Parasoul getting her boob poked by her younger sister but that was more funny than anything. Only people making these jokes would be the ones playing the game or the ones coming up with fanfiction/Rule 34 stuff.

So tl;dr, you shouldn't be labeled as sexist for not liking the game. You don't like fanservice, plenty of other people don't either. I don't see why some people have to start bringing gender issues to this game when it's just a game.

i dunno, and i am even going to give it a try,
right now, street fighter x tekken is my focus
That's probably the best thing to do. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I don't see why people have to make such a big deal about others not liking the same things as them.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I've heard someone call another person sexist because they liked Skullgirls. emotion_facepalm As for fanservice for women, there's Nightwing in his finger stripes costume. Just google "Nightwing finger stripes". What pisses me off is when people say that it's not sexist, it's a "male power fantasy". Whatever, I can just as easily say that the female costume you called sexist is a "female power fantasy".
Funny thing is, the people I know that are hella hyped for Skullgirls are generally perverted males razz .

But this game DOES interest me, since I'm a big fan of airdash fighting games (except for Blazblue and Marvel).

Edit: From the looks of it, only Cerebela and Valentine seem to be the only girls that fall in the category of "BOOBZ ANDU HAWTNESS!!" fan-service. The rest look either mediocre decent or downright weird.

Distinct Grabber

8,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anonymous Character
Funny thing is, the people I know that are hella hyped for Skullgirls are generally perverted males razz .

But this game DOES interest me, since I'm a big fan of airdash fighting games (except for Blazblue and Marvel).

Edit: From the looks of it, only Cerebela and Valentine seem to be the only girls that fall in the category of "BOOBZ ANDU HAWTNESS!!" fan-service. The rest look either mediocre or downright weird.

Psshh, everyone knows that it's Peacock and Double who are doing all the fan service.
BananaFLCL
Anonymous Character

Edit: From the looks of it, only Cerebela and Valentine seem to be the only girls that fall in the category of "BOOBZ ANDU HAWTNESS!!" fan-service. The rest look either mediocre or downright weird.

Psshh, everyone knows that it's Peacock and Double who are doing all the fan service.

My goodness, ur right! How could I forget the hawtness of American cartoons and creepy morphing tentacles?!!!!
Anonymous Character

Edit: From the looks of it, only Cerebela and Valentine seem to be the only girls that fall in the category of "BOOBZ ANDU HAWTNESS!!" fan-service.

You forgot Parasoul and Filia's junk in the trunk. xp

Blessed Heckler

If you like Skullgirls, you're a sexist.

If you don't like Skullgirls, you're a sexist.

:U

I think that people these days just have no ******** idea what "sexism" means.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff