Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100
My memory isn't as entirely strong as I would wish.

But first fighting game was either SF2 or Fatal Fury on the SNES, I remember both of them pretty early in my life I just can't think of which one my brother bought first.

Back then I didn't even know what fighting games were, but my brother always bought them, it wasn't until I was a little bit older I learned that all these titles he bought were of the fighting genre, then I fell in love with SC1 at the arcade area in our local movie theater.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Street Fighter II for Sega Genesis was probably my earliest fighter, but I wasn't too big on SF then as I am now.
I also have fond memories of Mortal Kombat as a kid as well, since me and my cousins would play it all the time and have a good laugh.
I had friends who owned Tekken Tag Tournament growing up too, so there was that.
In middle school I was heavily into Soul Calibur 2 and 3, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Tekken 5 and played almost religiously.
It was a party when my cousin would visit from Oregon and bring MvC2 though.

But now I'm just primarily into Street Fighter these days, dabbling in SSF4:AE since I have the means.
Cody is my baby but Yun is more fun than a barrel monkeys goddamn. I feel so mighty and ~*unstoppable*~
how i got into fighting games is by watching wwe.

Hygienic Codger

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tekken 2. 1996. I was 8. LOL

I had played Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter before. But I HATED Street Fighter up until Third Strike.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff