Welcome to Gaia! ::

More clutter control. 3nodding

Before 1998, the fighting game world had been exposed to endless iterations of Ken Masters, Terry Bogard, Sub-Zero, Jin Kazama, and Haoh-maru; but a fellow by the name of Ishiwatari Daisuke finally decided that it was time for a change.

Originally intended to be a 3d fighter, Arc System Works' "Guilty Gear" evolved into a hardcore 2d fighting game, which set itself apart from its rivals with truly wild character designs, the aural assault of a heavy, hard-rock soundtrack, and gameplay that was not only faster than anything before it, but easily as smooth as the best of 'em to boot!

Since then, the Guilty Gear franchise has grown, spawning three direct sequels (called X, XX, and Isuka) and numerous "reloads" thereof.

And this... this is just the sticky thread for Guilty Gear discussions. 3nodding

As with the other stickys, topics such as:

Favourite/least favourite character
Which female is hotter
Who would win
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP
Which music is yer favourite

Most certainly do belong here. Anything Guilty Gear, really.
Thank you Sandokiri!

Favourite: Axl Low
least favourite character: I don't have one.. I like everyone.
Which female is hotter: I-No.
Who would win: No clue
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: I don't know either.
Which music is yer favourite: Axl Low's theme in GGXX which is called "Make OneSelf", Feel a Fear, Fuuga and many more.

Also.. I perfer Axl's old school outfit over his new one.

He looked more badass.
I'm afraid I can't answer any of those questions just yet as I had only one shoot and I thought it rock majorly.
Oh thank tha lorda! Paraaiise Jeesus! Anyway.

Favorite character(s): Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff, Potemkin, Axl Low, Jam Kuradoberi

Least Favorite character(s): Baiken, Anji-Mito, Ky Kiske

Which Female is hotter: I could really not give a crap, cause the fact that they're not even real doesn't make me think about it but if I had to choose, I'd go with Dizzy.

Who would win: Well.....there are a lot of random non needed vs thread. Well, like people say Justice owns Sol, and yet, Justice was defeated by Ky which Ky can't even beat Sol.

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: I really don't find any mission or boss cheap. They just require a huge amount of skill that is needed. I admit, I'm not the best in GG, nor am I even close, but I accept that the missions are a good challenge that requires skill.....maybe it's just because I put on Maniac....I dunno.

Which music is yer favourite: Awe of She (Dizzy), Holy Orders (Ky Kiske), Babel Nose (Jam), Fu U Ga (Anji), Still in the Darkness (Millia vs Eddie EX).

But anyway, thank you so much for this sticky. This is something we all needed badly.
FINALLY, a Guilty Gear sticky.

Favorite Character: Personally, Bridget and May. Gameplay, Potemkin.
Least Favorite Character: Chipp and Sol.
Hottest Female: Tie between I-No and May. :B
Who would win: ....I'unno, but I'll bet you Sol is.
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: I don't play 1-player, anymore.
Favorite Song: May's theme. It's the only one that suits the personality of the fighter well.
Favourite/least favourite character: Favs: Bridget, Slayer, Dizzy
Least: Potemkin, Sol, Johnny

Which female is hotter: Millia Rage is the Hottest gal, but Buri's the hottest!!!! whee

Who would win: Buri Beats all!!!!!...well....except for High level players that are better then said Buri Player.

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: XX Mission 45

Which music is yer favourite : Riches in Me, Still in the Dark(X), Vortex Infenitum
Favourite characters: Zato-1/Eddie, Bridget and Slayer.

Least Favourite Characters: Ky Kiske, Sol Badguy and Zappa.

Hottest Girl: I agree with Snacks...'cept I think Bridget first, then Jam... xp

Who would win?: Depends on what you mean. Basically. O_o;

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: Dunno. Haven't played any missions, yet. sweatdrop

Which music is yer favourite?:

I'm not very up-to-skill with GG...new player, still learning...I want to try and hone my skills with Eddie...so if anyone has any tips for me, I'll gladly accept them! 3nodding

(I should have GGX2#R by December.)

(Edit: First post. w00t)

(Re-Edit: I FINALLY HAVE GGX2#R! I TOLD YOU I WOULD! >_< \m/)
Favorite/least favorite: justice/zappa
hottest female : millia rage
who would win : Justice over all
sol badguy gold mode is a cheap jerk
favorite music : robo ky Holy Orders?
Guilty gear rulz scream
First off, Where have you been all my life ( or at least the portion that I've benn playing guilty gear)

Fav chars: Venom, Slayer, Eddie, Zappa, Faust, Potty and testament

Least fav chars: Ky(design's a little boring), Sol ( overused)

Who would win: technically speaking I pretty sure Sol is the strongest (story wise)

Cheap boss mission: Gold Justice, I really hate that chick sometimes.

Fav Song: Venom's GGX theme, Zappa's theme.
Thank GOD. FINALLY

Favorite Characters: (in order) Potemkin, Eddie, Testament
Least favorite character: Sol
Favorite character(s): (in order)Faust, Chipp Zanuff, Bridget, Slayer
Least favorite character: Potemkin
Which female is hotter: Millia Rage. mrgreen
Who would win: Me of course. razz Well, everyone has their own character.. so I say Faust. ninja
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: Nothing really.. some missions were a bit tough, but not that made me pissed off, etc.
Which music is yer favorite: Bridget's, Justice's level, and Cliff's level. 3nodding
Sandokiri
More clutter control. 3nodding

Before 1998, the fighting game world had been exposed to endless iterations of Ken Masters, Terry Bogard, Sub-Zero, Jin Kazama, and Haoh-maru; but a fellow by the name of Ishiwatari Daisuke finally decided that it was time for a change.

Originally intended to be a 3d fighter, Arc System Works' "Guilty Gear" evolved into a hardcore 2d fighting game, which set itself apart from its rivals with truly wild character designs, the aural assault of a heavy, hard-rock soundtrack, and gameplay that was not only faster than anything before it, but easily as smooth as the best of 'em to boot!

Since then, the Guilty Gear franchise has grown, spawning three direct sequels (called X, XX, and Isuka) and numerous "reloads" thereof.

And this... this is just the sticky thread for Guilty Gear discussions. 3nodding

As with the other stickys, topics such as:

Favourite/least favourite character
Which female is hotter
Who would win
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP
Which music is yer favourite

Most certainly do belong here. Anything Guilty Gear, really.

<3 Can I have your babies?
makes me happy to see a Guilty Gear thread stickied...

Favourite/least favourite character - Favorites are Dr. Faust and Testament, I just love their styles and personalities. The title of least favorite is shared between Potemkin and Chipp. Just their personalities are lacking IMO.
Which female is hotter - Millia. I've got a thing for the Russians.
who would win? - whoever controls the army of Robo-Kys, probably...
OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP - uh... gold justice is kinda annoying to fight, but that's just 'cause that's how I practice when I've got no one to play against...
Which music is yer favourite - Still in the Dark is prolly my favorite song, with Awe of She close after
Guilty Gear Sux, SNK 4 lyfe.

EDIT: Is it a coincidence this thread was made on my birthday? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas