Welcome to Gaia! ::

AminorThreat
Guilty Gear Sux, SNK 4 lyfe.

EDIT: Is it a coincidence this thread was made on my birthday? eek

Possibly, but shouldn't you improve your post slightly? sweatdrop Some of the more n00bish peeps might highly disagree with you... xp
Bring em on, maybe one of them will want to bet money. blaugh I could use some more birthday money.
AminorThreat
Bring em on, maybe one of them will want to bet money. blaugh I could use some more birthday money.

Hey Minor, ill take ya on!! My Ino's L337 with her awesome instant Kill, or maybe i'll just take ya on with my Gold Johnny and Justice, EVERYBODy must use them in the arcades!!!! 3nodding
Snack-O-Saurus
AminorThreat

Hey Minor, ill take ya on!! My Ino's L337 with her awesome instant Kill, or maybe i'll just take ya on with my Gold Johnny and Justice, EVERYBODy must use them in the arcades!!!! 3nodding
I have non rc infinites with Gold Sol! =D
Favourite-Zappa (oh yeah), Testament(felt sorry. turned out to rock), Slayer(why not?), and Faust (DR.BALDHEAD TO DA RESCUE!!!).

Least Favourite- Bridget (eek), Jam (the entire restaraunt thing), Robo-Ky (I ahte his voice), I-NO (incredibly annoying), and Baiken (five letter word that stats with B and isn't "Batch" wink .

Which female is hotter- ........... uhhhh..... not sure about 'hot'. I'll just go with Dizzy.

Who would win: in a battle between Potemkin (without the wieghts) and
Slayer (holding back).

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP-Havn't really palyed that many 1 player games. If it were 2 palyer, Jam VS Potemkin. That battle is plainly cruel.

Which music is yer favourite- Zato-1's music (Feel a Fear I think) and the music it plays while the battle is laoding (the screen where they introduce the fighters).
It's about bloody time this got here!!!!!!

Favorite Character: Faust
Least Favorite: I-no I Hate Her!!!!!
Hottest Girl:I like Jam

crying crying crying I'm so happy! crying crying crying
AminorThreat
Snack-O-Saurus
AminorThreat

d.S-HS fo' life
AminorThreat
Snack-O-Saurus
AminorThreat

Cool, i only played as one gold character in my life, Johnny...don't know why cause i hate the guy. xp

But after i hit a simple mist finer and won the round....i simply dropped the controller... xp
I have been told by my brother to get this game but i dont know if its good or not. It does'nt realy appeal to me, but i still think the fighting in 2D is cool but i need to be told if this game is worth getting. sweatdrop
Favorite Characters:Ky Kiske, Jam, Bridget, Testament, Baiken, Dizzy
Least Favorite:Zato-1 or Eddie, Robo-Ky..but i like all of the characters really
Cheap Misson-Mission 50 and 45
Fav Song-Holy Orders, Writhe in Pain, Meet Again, No Mercy, Awe of She, Pride and Glory,and The Midnight Carnival, Riches in Me
Axemort
I have been told by my brother to get this game but i dont know if its good or not. It does'nt realy appeal to me, but i still think the fighting in 2D is cool but i need to be told if this game is worth getting. sweatdrop

Are you Dax's bro? If so, get the damn game, i'm the one who's been hyping it to him.

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Favourite character: Testament, Chipp, May, Ky, and Axl. (In that order.)

Least favourite character: Potemkin. I don't like super big slow guys.

Which female is hotter: Er. Baiken. xp

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP: I suck at all of them. <.<x;

Which music is yer favourite: I really like Awe of She. I don't know why...

I've only played Guilty Gear X2. sweatdrop
ChuckTheLandslide
Axemort

Are you Dax's bro? If so, get the damn game, i'm the one who's been hyping it to him.

Your not the only one foo!!!!! whee
Favorite character: It varies depending on mood. Right now I'm on an A.B.A bender.
Least favorite: I wouldn't say I particularily dislike any characters...although I hate Axl's GG incarnation with a passion. It's like...gay biker chic.
Hottest female: Any other time, I would say Baiken. But A.B.A...mmm-mmm good.
Least Favorite Mission: Sol VS Gold Justice. My Sol = teh scrubby suck.
Favorite Music: Most Isuka stuff, most Reload stuff, most X stuff...can't say I'm exceptionally fond of the X2 work.
Symphonie
Favorite character: It varies depending on mood. Right now I'm on an A.B.A bender.
Least favorite: I wouldn't say I particularily dislike any characters...although I hate Axl's GG incarnation with a passion. It's like...gay biker chic.
Hottest female: Any other time, I would say Baiken. But A.B.A...mmm-mmm good.
Least Favorite Mission: Sol VS Gold Justice. My Sol = teh scrubby suck.
Favorite Music: Most Isuka stuff, most Reload stuff, most X stuff...can't say I'm exceptionally fond of the X2 work.

I agree with you completely A.B.A. is my favourite female char and one of my favourite char in general too. blood packets equal coolness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff