Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shapeshifter

I've never played Guilty Gear before, but am interested to try it. What would be a good title to start out with? Or are they all equally good/fun?
GriffonLyles
I've never played Guilty Gear before, but am interested to try it. What would be a good title to start out with? Or are they all equally good/fun?

I'd wait until they put it on PSN/XBLA. They just announced the newest one with online play. If you really want to start now though, I'd pick up Accent Core Plus on PS2. Most of the other ones are good as well. It's main differences are balancing between games of course, and maybe one or two playable characters, like Cliff and Justice.
Guilty Gear on psn/live!??!!?

I'm so happy!!
crying
All those hours spent on the game have meaning now xD
DarkKingJilly
Guilty Gear on psn/live!??!!?

I'm so happy!!
crying
All those hours spent on the game have meaning now xD

LOL, I know rite? Just when I got into the game (which got me into the fighting game scene), the community dies (or has been dead and I didn't realize it). I'm hoping that with this, we can get more people into the game and revive the GG scene.

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Testament, Bridget, Ky. :3 I'll be happy to play online with anyone from Gaia as soon as I can get a TV again.. n_n
I wonder if I can play Ad-hoc with a nearby PS3 with GG using my PSP? 'Cause my execution on a PS3 pad is utter dogs**t.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I like Bridget, Johnny, Slayer, Bailken, and Chipp, but by far JAM IS THE BEST!!! heart

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Fak, forgot how a** I was at this game. (should have put actual time into it.)
I'll just scrub it out with User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for now.
Any news on the balance change for the release, or are they just gonna keep it as it is?

Salty Player

Anonymous Character
Any news on the balance change for the release, or are they just gonna keep it as it is?

No idea yet.

But they should totally buff Slayer; his damage output isn't high enough. emotion_awesome
Foam-Dome
Anonymous Character

No idea yet.

But they should totally buff Slayer; his damage output isn't high enough. emotion_awesome

And they should also nerf Chipp. He has WAAAYYY too much health ninja

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey, what do you do when you've played about 30 rounds of Accent Core Plus with a friend, you win more than him, and he walks off swearing revenge? He still hasn't gotten his revenge. I'd bug him until he does (or tries to. He doesn't scare me even though he's taller....and bigger...and psychot-forget it, he does scare me a little bit.) but he's too busy bugging me to apply to his school (where there is nothing I'm interested in other than seeing him use a blowtorch without making it explode) for me to bug him..

Salty Player

Starchan13
Hey, what do you do when you've played about 30 rounds of Accent Core Plus with a friend, you win more than him, and he walks off swearing revenge? He still hasn't gotten his revenge. I'd bug him until he does (or tries to. He doesn't scare me even though he's taller....and bigger...and psychot-forget it, he does scare me a little bit.) but he's too busy bugging me to apply to his school (where there is nothing I'm interested in other than seeing him use a blowtorch without making it explode) for me to bug him..

You tell him to stop gargling dat salt and to get better at the game. ninja

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
He should play a good game like mahvel. :B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash