Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

So, it seems that the fine folks at ARC system works have gone and started up a new Guilty Gear. They've revealed some of the character redesigns as of late. What do you guys think of them?

And why does Potemkin's new design look so familiar?

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Not sure I'm happy about them. Ky's ponytail looks stupid, Millia's hat looks stupid, Chipp's earrings look stupid (and he looks kind of... too buff, but it might just be the angle), and Potemkin looks like a reskin of Iron Tager.

But I'll probably get used to them, and I won't cast a verdict until I actually see them in-game.
Maybe it's all just years and growth with those guys. Though I'm curious how come may and venom don't get anything change physically at al is my question.

Dapper Genius

Rex Sosai
Maybe it's all just years and growth with those guys. Though I'm curious how come may and venom don't get anything change physically at al is my question.
May's changes were a little more subtle, but I saw them. She does seem, like you implied, a little older.

Maybe it's just the new art style? sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Vampire

Sol looks stupid and cartoony, I'm dying to see a much-needed redesign for Eddie.

Gracious Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really like the new designs, especially for Millia Rage. n_n
What does slayer,Zappa, anji, baiken, dizzy and Bridget look like now? That's what I am curious about.

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
I feel like it's kinda retarded to give a character that uses their hair as a weapon as much as Millia does a hat. That just seems like self-sabotage if you ask me.

Other than that I've got nothing much to say about the redesign other than how stupid Ky looks now that he's girlier than ever.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Why does potemkin look like al from fma?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff