Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

halloween is just a month away, and one of my favorite things about fighting games is actually the music in fighting games, so my question to you fellow fighters is, what's the spookiest fighting jam out there? what fighting game music gives you the heeby jeebies?

Witty Fairy

▼エイダ·ウォン▼

User Image
【OOC : You can't really find scary music in a fighting game, mainly adventure or action. Most fighting game music are techno or calm. 】
Thin Red Line from Blazblue.

Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm gonna go with Gen's theme from SFA3. The track is titled Moments, I believe, and it's easy enough to find on YouTube. The beginning gets me in particular.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Biohazard Agent
▼エイダ·ウォン▼

User Image
【OOC : You can't really find scary music in a fighting game, mainly adventure or action. Most fighting game music are techno or calm. 】

That's... not exactly true. :/ There's tons of fighters out there without techno or calm music. While 'scary' music isn't TOO common, they still more than exist. For examples you don't need to go further than Guilty Gear and, especially, BlazBlue.

There's also Clayfighter, which features a horror character, as well as a few tracks from Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, and Soulcalibur.

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I have not played a fighting game that had music that scared me but it did make me think like this would be cool to have in a horror action game or something and my pick is....
Mortal Kombat 9 living forest stage its dark and has that great and evil sound to me smile
Dang that's a hard one >.<

Dangerous Humorist

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It used to be some themes from Mortal Kombat 2 but I don't get creeped out by music anymore.

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
hard ever heard of the black heart fighting game look it up

Greedy Genius

solid snivy12

got any links? because looking up blackheart and fighting games is gonna end up with mostly mvc results

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
striderredmage
solid snivy12

got any links? because looking up blackheart and fighting games is gonna end up with mostly mvc results

http://theblackheart.com.ar/
yeah it was a fan made game

Greedy Genius

solid snivy12
striderredmage
solid snivy12

http://theblackheart.com.ar/
yeah it was a fan made game

spooky, many thanks bro

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
Your welcome ^_^
no fighting game song is scary. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items