Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bandai Namco just announced the news that we've been waiting MONTHS for in North America! There WILL BE location tests in the United States!

There are 5:

Fun Works – Honolulu, HI
Super Arcade – Walnut, CA
Round One Entertainment – City of Industry, CA
Arcade UFO – Austin, TX
Next Level Arcade – New York, NY

...and the proof:

USA Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Arcade Location Tests

Tekken fans all over the continent rejoice! heart cat_smile emotion_awesome gaia_diamond

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm surprised they are making arcades for this. I mean, they game is going to be ******** huge and there will be tournaments on the arcades, don't get me wrong. But it seems kinda odd to release the game on arcade when they know it will do twice as better on home console. Hell, just with arcade stick they released for Tekken Hybrid it will drive more people to play at home vs. going to a arcade, plunk down some serious chump change and get about thirty minutes worth of play time. Sucks for me cause I live in San Antonio and I would have to go all the way to Austin to play it. Bad enough I gave Austin the finger and vowed to never return on my own free will.

*sigh*
the fall of arcades. makes me sad and dead on the inside User Image

EDIT: Wait a god damn minute. If Wiki is to be trusted, Walnut, Cali has a population of less than 30,000 and Industry only has 219 people as of 2010 census. Why test in those two small a** cities/towns when there are much bigger and more populated cities that have a huger arcade turn out in Cali? I mean, LA plays host to many a arcade tournys along with maybe San Fran and/or San D. I'm confused by this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff