Welcome to Gaia! ::

Recently got back into Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade
Ive been playing Ken and Juri a lot
Was wondering who you guys play as ninja
Juri Han all the way <3 I would warship her crazy a** with pleasure Plus she kick's a** and i'm pretty good with her smile

as for ken Why not ryu then there the same style just different looks hell even the same directions for certain moves are the same

any way yes Juri all the way if i had to choice a second it'd be either chun lii or sakura

for guy's I like saget
Misladyhajime
Juri Han all the way <3 I would warship her crazy a** with pleasure Plus she kick's a** and i'm pretty good with her smile

as for ken Why not ryu then there the same style just different looks hell even the same directions for certain moves are the same

any way yes Juri all the way if i had to choice a second it'd be either chun lii or sakura

for guy's I like saget

Haha nice mrgreen I like your taste
lol basically but like Ken's flaming shoryuken and character in general
That would be a tossup between Rose and C. Viper.
I like Rose as a character, and her design looks nice. I'm pretty good with Rose, but not great yet. I think people underestimate her.
C. Viper is awesome, I love her play style and her design, as well as her sound bytes before fights. It's adorable how she'll be on a call with her daughter before a fight. I think she's great. She's terribly hard to use, though. I'm trying to get it, but it's difficult. ; -;
Persephone Vaeros
That would be a tossup between Rose and C. Viper.
I like Rose as a character, and her design looks nice. I'm pretty good with Rose, but not great yet. I think people underestimate her.
C. Viper is awesome, I love her play style and her design, as well as her sound bytes before fights. It's adorable how she'll be on a call with her daughter before a fight. I think she's great. She's terribly hard to use, though. I'm trying to get it, but it's difficult. ; -;

Yea I've tried C. Viper and she is hard to use XD
Never tried Rose, maybe ill check her out
Quote:

She's pretty similar to the shoto characters simply for her hadouken-like attacks, and she's pretty well balanced like them as well. She's easy to catch onto and deadly if you master it.
Persephone Vaeros
Quote:

She's pretty similar to the shoto characters simply for her hadouken-like attacks, and she's pretty well balanced like them as well. She's easy to catch onto and deadly if you master it.

Oh sweet! Didnt know that

Familiar Explorer

I'm a scumbag turtler with Sagat.

But my favorite character to play is decapre, since she's so different compared to Sagat. Hell I never even tried to touch charge characters until decapre.
Juri rules!
xthumbtack

But my favorite character to play is decapre, since she's so different compared to Sagat. Hell I never even tried to touch charge characters until decapre.

Sagat would always piss me off in street fighter 2 haha
Does Decapre play like Cammy?

Familiar Explorer

Sqrtboy
xthumbtack

Sagat would always piss me off in street fighter 2 haha
Does Decapre play like Cammy?

Hmm Decapre shares a lot of the same normals as Cammy, but since she's a bison doll she is all teleporty and crap ya know?

She's still a pressure character but she's actually a charge character too, which is sorta funky to me. I still have no idea what I'm doing with her, it's so much easier to just spam fireballs and Tiger Uppercuts sweatdrop

This Thing's Husband

Tactical Mystic

Akuma and Zangeif xd
Stauf
Akuma and Zangeif xd

Zangieeeeeeeef! He's the man

This Thing's Husband

Tactical Mystic

Sqrtboy
Stauf
Akuma and Zangeif xd

Zangieeeeeeeef! He's the man