Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't see any other topics on this, sadly, so i decided to make one, i'm excited and looking forward to it!
what is everyone else excited for with it ort just plain excited? what will you be playing on? Xb-One, PS4, PC, or last gen consoles? are you excited for the new characters? or are you one of those who can't stand that they are making another re release of the same game again and not DOA6?

Bloodsucker

I'm gonna wait for the event of a price drop before buying it on PS3 or PS4. I don't mind re-releases of games with critical updates or added content.
Aritoru
I'm gonna wait for the event of a price drop before buying it on PS3 or PS4. I don't mind re-releases of games with critical updates or added content.

if you have DOA 5 Ultimate there's a free upgrade to play Last Round, however you wont get the free dlc's (every single dlc released prior to last round all comes with last round including characters and all). It's also just 40 bucks it's not a 60 dollar release. there truely is no point to getting it for ps3 or 360, it was originally made only for current gen's and even they said there's no point in buying fopr old generations consoles if you have ultimate already even without the upgrade.

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I just might pick it up on ps4 just because I've always liked DOA and haven't played in awhile. I was super upset with the bombardment of re-releases of the same title and flooding my market add on's with terrible half naked slut-wear. I'll give it one last shot with this one and rock more Bass and Bayman on the ps4.
Hayaba
I just might pick it up on ps4 just because I've always liked DOA and haven't played in awhile. I was super upset with the bombardment of re-releases of the same title and flooding my market add on's with terrible half naked slut-wear. I'll give it one last shot with this one and rock more Bass and Bayman on the ps4.

hopefully you enjoy it! i'm on ps4 as well so you should add me! "PersonaxBeats" there's also 2 new characters Ridou and a new female that combines all the characters different moves/styles.
i would've been fine with a lot of dlc costumes because i love dressing up my characters but a lof of them were terribly bad bikini's or two different outfits and one was bad and one good and the characters i sued got the bad ones so that made me mad.

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Noire himesama
Hayaba

hopefully you enjoy it! i'm on ps4 as well so you should add me! "PersonaxBeats" there's also 2 new characters Ridou and a new female that combines all the characters different moves/styles.
i would've been fine with a lot of dlc costumes because i love dressing up my characters but a lof of them were terribly bad bikini's or two different outfits and one was bad and one good and the characters i sued got the bad ones so that made me mad.

I saw the new characters but didn't look up too much into them. That mixed character sounds interesting, but is it Mokujin style (a different characters move set per round) or Necrid style (each attack in the entire move set is from a different fighter).

I stopped playing before Marie joined in, so that would be a completely new one for me too. It's a bit annoying like that because if you have no idea how a character fights, the first few matches against them could be a big pain. But I'll figure it out. I also almost forgot about Rig, I love that guy so much.

Heh, I'm looking forward to getting into it again now. Should be fun.

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Unfortunately I missed out on DOA5 every time it got an upgrade, as much as I wanted it. Though I am a pretty casual DOA fan, I only ever owned DOA2 and Dimensions.

I'm hoping to get Last Round on PS3, but I'm low on cash at the moment so not sure if I can afford it when it releases. Hopefully I can buy it soon.
Hayaba
Noire himesama
Hayaba

I saw the new characters but didn't look up too much into them. That mixed character sounds interesting, but is it Mokujin style (a different characters move set per round) or Necrid style (each attack in the entire move set is from a different fighter).

I stopped playing before Marie joined in, so that would be a completely new one for me too. It's a bit annoying like that because if you have no idea how a character fights, the first few matches against them could be a big pain. But I'll figure it out. I also almost forgot about Rig, I love that guy so much.

Heh, I'm looking forward to getting into it again now. Should be fun.

oh d*** you missed out on some of the best, the new kasumi clone was a great character and not as cheap as alpha.marie is bt far my favorite i always use marie, hitomi or momiji in tag teams or in my best fights, nyotengu was too slow for me to play honestly and hmmmm i'm forgetting someone else...oh well. well it's not like soul calibur with they have one characters move sets that change or whatever they have their own style that combines all of the different styles basiclaly and she has her own signature moves on top of that most people who i sawe were ready to give the middle finegr on ehr because she looks like a anime character like marie they all changed their minds and said "you know what...she's different, im gonna try to use her!". I think some people like Rig are a little too cheap and need to be dumbed down or made easier to counter but i'm not a hardcore fighter, but im not casual either. i'll be happy to grab hold of the game and get all my trophys gain, first thing im doing isnt online but wracking my way through the Arcade beating all the master difficultys again (it helps a lot too). i REALLY hope they also fix the online multiplayer lobby and ranked systems because it went from bad in DOA5 regular to worse in Ultimate like you could neevr find games, lobbys really sucked etc. DOA4 and DOA2 systems were the best with everything happening in lobbys and all of them just being ranked usually. sorry for teh typos still wkaing up, super hungry and cold so typing a little shakily lol.
Zysets
Unfortunately I missed out on DOA5 every time it got an upgrade, as much as I wanted it. Though I am a pretty casual DOA fan, I only ever owned DOA2 and Dimensions.

I'm hoping to get Last Round on PS3, but I'm low on cash at the moment so not sure if I can afford it when it releases. Hopefully I can buy it soon.

if you guy DOA5U theres a free upgrade to make it to where you can play online with people on LR, not sure what it does/is exactly i just know i saw a thing about it.

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Noire himesama
Zysets

if you guy DOA5U theres a free upgrade to make it to where you can play online with people on LR, not sure what it does/is exactly i just know i saw a thing about it.

I heard about that, but I'm just gonna stick with Core Fighters for now and just buy LR. Maybe I won't buy it right as it releases, but I can wait a bit.
Zysets
Noire himesama
Zysets

I heard about that, but I'm just gonna stick with Core Fighters for now and just buy LR. Maybe I won't buy it right as it releases, but I can wait a bit.

fair enough, but fyi you wont be able to play as hitomi or 3 others that are in the series originally, if you dont like it then no money lost but if you do definitely buy it, maybe even wait for a used copy at gamestop or something i mean its only 40 new so used it oughtta be like 35? which isnt bad considerign you get all previously released dlc
I'm going to play it on Steam. I really wish they hadn't delayed it. My Zack & Leon tag team will have to wait.
NinjaSai
I'm going to play it on Steam. I really wish they hadn't delayed it. My Zack & Leon tag team will have to wait.

well it originally was only for Xbox One and PS4, fact its on old gen and PC is miracle, though idc much about old gen PC ill also get because that'll be very different and unusual and fun ;p

Magical Girl

Sadly, they aren't selling it in stores for last gen.
But, I can just buy it on my console, right?
I never knew, but also I don't have online since I have no WiFi connection to my console; or anything at all. lol
You need online to update the game. It's digital only for last gen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff