Welcome to Gaia! ::

So witch one if Your Favorite between the 3?

Who is your favorite character for all 3

And why ( to both Questions )

Me i Like DOA More then the other 2.

Favorite in DOA Ayame favorite in Street fighter Cammy white and favorite in tekken christie montarou

why i like DOA More then the other 2 i Find the people on there Awesome yes they dont got as many as the other 2 but makes up for the Game play of them i find doa's game play of it is alot more fun Getting too hit people off CLif's down steps into Cars and stuff don't get too do that with Tekken nore street fighter lol

Why ayame is my favorite i find her very cute. and i love her style of fighting and her background. how she comes from the village being known as a curse child and crap yet now look at her shes a ninja haterz XD And better then them allz XP Cammy i just ohways Loved! her cat like style and Look's Christie her fighting style is cheap like eddy but i like her personality too the game And a few other stuf lol

so how about you guys ?
Street Fighter over the other 2. I like the overall feel of the game and it gets you so hype when you make an amazing a** come back

Favorite from DOA - Between Eliot, Leifang and Hitomi

Favorite from SF - Adon as of right now

Favorite from Tekken - So amny to choose from lol but its between Law, Leo, Lars, Kazuya and Hwoarang

Adon is my favorite in SF just because of everything he can do, Strong offense, great footsies, great space control, and is just a straight up monster if you let him open you up. Plus his overall personality kinda matches mine.

Bashful Lunatic

Tekken, I grew up playing the very original Tekken and Tekken 2 so it has that nostalgia factor working for it. It was literally one of the first video games I ever played on a console.

As for favorite characters from the three I'd have to go

DOA = Hitomi
Street Fighter = Either Fei Long or Akuma
Tekken = Jun Kazama

Unforgiving Tactician

7,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
kagome-lost-in-love16
Why ayame is my favorite i find her very cute. and i love her style of fighting and her background. how she comes from the village being known as a curse child

._.;
Ayane, you mean. Ayame is Ayane's mother, and isn't a playable character.

These threads never end well.

ibtl
B e n e t i a
kagome-lost-in-love16
Why ayame is my favorite i find her very cute. and i love her style of fighting and her background. how she comes from the village being known as a curse child

._.;

ibtl

ya Ayane 1 Letter off big deal Everyone know's what i mean

Unforgiving Tactician

7,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
kagome-lost-in-love16
B e n e t i a
kagome-lost-in-love16

._.;

ibtl

. . .

Uh. Just one letter off, and suddenly we're talking about a whole different subject, chick pea. So yes. It's a big deal.
Maybe not for the illiterate, but for those of us with working brains. . . ;)

You're welcome for the free bump to your trash thread.
B e n e t i a
kagome-lost-in-love16
B e n e t i a
kagome-lost-in-love16

._.;

ibtl

. . .

Uh. Just one letter off, and suddenly we're talking about a whole different subject, chick pea. So yes. It's a big deal.
Maybe not for the illiterate, but for those of us with working brains. . . ;)

You're welcome for the free bump to your trash thread.

Nope only on a New Subject because a Dumb No Life no brain b-itch make's a Big deal over 1 Letter instead of just putting who she liked and bla bla bla

oooooooooooooooh now i get it you tryed making a thread before but they saw how dumb you were so you got no reply's back so picked ay i guess i'll just spreed my Love in some random form because no body like's Mine did i nailit or what 4laugh can't wait for trash Reply

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Dead or alive and I adore Kasumi. She's my favorite and the easiest for me to handle. Though I do love all the characters in the game.
norakun91
Dead or alive and I adore Kasumi. She's my favorite and the easiest for me to handle. Though I do love all the characters in the game.
hahah yeah she's Cute 4laugh

i love her fued's with Ayane to lol

Unforgiving Tactician

7,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
kagome-lost-in-love16

-more unintelligible gibberish-

lol!
lik OMG! u figurd me outt!ur so sm@rt. im jus' so jealos of ur awseome spellingggggguh and coolthr3ad.
How ever did you guess? rolleyes

Stay in school, and lay off of the drugs.
B e n e t i a
kagome-lost-in-love16

-more unintelligible gibberish-

lol!
lik OMG! u figurd me outt!ur so sm@rt. im jus' so jealos of ur awseome spellingggggguh and coolthr3ad.
How ever did you guess? rolleyes

Stay in school, and lay off of the drugs.

sm@rt?

coolthr3ad.? is that subpose too be cute? because it's just way past retarded. OOOOOOOOOP'S I Am talking to a retard never mind continue on then haha.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I cant really decide my fav between DOA and Tekken...street fighter doesnt come close to any lol

fav characters:
DOA: probably Ein
Tekken: Lars by far :3
SF: Cody if he counts lol
DOA borrowed mechanics from Virtua Fighter and added faster gameplay/sex appeal to it. I cannot take DOA seriously..I have to go with Tekken. Street Fighter II was legendary indeed, but SFIV was..anyways, Tekken. Childhood memory right there..

Dangerous Humorist

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
DOA- Tina,Hitomi & Ryu Hayabusa because they have good fighting styles that are easy for me to use when playing & Hitomi & Tina are hot. Ryu is a ninja.

Street Fighter- Ryu,Chun-Li,Sagat & Akuma because I'm good as them & they have really cool designs & background stories to them.

Tekken- Kazuya,Nina,Jin,Anna,Bryan & Julia/Jaycee because I play as them really well & their characters have interesting stories behind them & cool designs.

As for my favorite between the 3 series I'm going with Tekken because of how the characters look & the story of the series is very unique not to mention I always enjoyed the simplicity of the controls & gameplay made it easy for me to pick up. Street Fighter is a close second though because that's the series that ultimately got me interested in fighting games in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff