Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want Krystal in SSB4?

Yes 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
No 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
It Depends 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

What would you think if Krystal was in SSB4? Do you want her as a playable character? And why?

I personally would want her in there for a few reasons.

1) I liked her character in Adventures (the only game that I have with her in it).
2) it would add another female character. I know we've recently gotten a few but I don't think one more female character would hurt.
3) We would have another Star Fox character, and hopefully not be a Fox clone. Mind you I also want Falco to come back and hopefully be less of a Fox clone.
And 4) She almost got into Brawl. I read that she did get close to getting into Brawl but didn't. So I hope this time she would have a greater chance of getting in.

Shameless Shapeshifter

She wouldn't be an awful choice, but there are dozens of Nintendo characters that would be better choices.
RambunctiousRedMage
She wouldn't be an awful choice, but there are dozens of Nintendo characters that would be better choices.

I can understand that.
I wouldn't want her in. Personally, I'd go for Gandrayda (from Metroid Prime 3,) with her Shang Tsung-like polymorphing ability handled through a special attack kinda like how Kirby gets his hats; or Dark Samus, as a different "version" of Samus similar to how Toon Link is different from Link, or Luigi from Mario.

---

As for how many female characters we have, I can confirm 8 ladies and 4 that have sex options:

Zelda
Sheik
Peach
Rosalina
Lucina
Samus
ZS Samus
Palutena

Robin
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Fighter
Villager

I won't add Pikachu to the latter list, as I don't know if any Pikachu options are female (check the tail. Male Pikachu have the classic spiky tail, while female Pikachu have a heart-shaped tail end.)

Charizard, Greninja, and Lucario are not among the Pokemon that were given sexual dimorphism; so they are of unknown sex.

This is out of 38 characters: so currently 8 female, 4 optioned, 3 unknown, and 23 male. That's actually not too bad.

----

Why not Krystal? Because, heresy of heresies, I'm not a big fan of Star Fox. razz
Sandokiri
I wouldn't want her in. Personally, I'd go for Gandrayda (from Metroid Prime 3,) with her Shang Tsung-like polymorphing ability handled through a special attack kinda like how Kirby gets his hats; or Dark Samus, as a different "version" of Samus similar to how Toon Link is different from Link, or Luigi from Mario.

---

As for how many female characters we have, I can confirm 8 ladies and 4 that have sex options:

Zelda
Sheik
Peach
Rosalina
Lucina
Samus
ZS Samus
Palutena

Robin
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Fighter
Villager

I won't add Pikachu to the latter list, as I don't know if any Pikachu options are female (check the tail. Male Pikachu have the classic spiky tail, while female Pikachu have a heart-shaped tail end.)

Charizard, Greninja, and Lucario are not among the Pokemon that were given sexual dimorphism; so they are of unknown sex.

This is out of 38 characters: so currently 8 female, 4 optioned, 3 unknown, and 23 male. That's actually not too bad.

----

Why not Krystal? Because, heresy of heresies, I'm not a big fan of Star Fox. razz

I can understand where you're coming from with that.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I approve of this. The StarFox series needs a more unique representative and Krystal's staff fighting skills would have done the trick.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sandokiri

---

Zelda
Sheik
Peach
Rosalina
Lucina
Samus
ZS Samus
Palutena

Robin
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii Fighter
Villager

----

Based on the gender ratios of starters and Lucario in the Pokemon games themselves, it's safe to say that they are most likely male, as only 1 out of every 8 of each is female.

As for Krystal being in SSB4, the 3DS version was released in Japan today and Smash Wiki updated accordingly, and I'm sad to say that Krystal doesn't seem to actually be in the game itself. Not even as an assist trophy. I'd love for the opportunity to play her in a future game tho, as it would add variety to the Star Fox characters and not make them all clones of Fox.
Honey of the South
]Based on the gender ratios of starters and Lucario in the Pokemon games themselves, it's safe to say that they are most likely male, as only 1 out of every 8 of each is female.

I'm aware of the ratios; I'm just leaving them as unknown because of that 1/8 chance of being female (and not having signifiers, as Pikachu does.)
I'd obsolutly love krystal fox in it she is most certinly with in my top 5 favorite video game girl's in gaming. so yes i'd love her in it XD

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sandokiri
Honey of the South
]Based on the gender ratios of starters and Lucario in the Pokemon games themselves, it's safe to say that they are most likely male, as only 1 out of every 8 of each is female.

I'm aware of the ratios; I'm just leaving them as unknown because of that 1/8 chance of being female (and not having signifiers, as Pikachu does.)

Jigglypuff has been confirmed to return. I think she may be female, mainly because Jigglypuff have a high female ratio, and most of her alternative outfits (bows in the original smash bros,) seem to be consistently somewhat feminine gender indicators.
Toxilicks
Sandokiri
Honey of the South

Jigglypuff has been confirmed to return. I think she may be female, mainly because Jigglypuff have a high female ratio, and most of her alternative outfits (bows in the original smash bros,) seem to be consistently somewhat feminine gender indicators.

Many of Jigglypuff's alt outfits actually refer to female playable trainers (and one - the straw hat - to Yellow from the manga.) Conversely, many of Pikachu's refer to the male playable trainers. So yeah, Jigglypuff's almost certainly a girl. smile

OwO V's Precious

Anxious Bear

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
Hell yes, she should be. Even though I'd prefer new Star Fox game with Krystal included then having her in new Smash. Sadly she didn't made it to the game. ;_;

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ooooorrrrrrr they could put Wolf back into the game?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hikarulawl

Better idea,

As for Krystal i would not mind her, But she is not on my i want her in list,
Rather i see Mewtwo, Isaac, Bayonetta and any of the kongs first.
Hikarulawl

I would like it if Wolf did come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces