Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Yes, I'm a girl who enjoys these games. I've always liked them because I thought the girl characters were adorable and I didn't even realize how perverted and sexist the games were when I was little! xD

Lei Fang is my favorite character and she looks SO cute now in my opinion. ♥ I love how different everyone looks! I also think Hitomi looks pretty cute but everyone seems to hate her new look.

I'm also a big fan of the DOA Xtreme games... sweatdrop I like to dress them up and buy the other characters gifts and watch them yell at my character that they hate it, it's gr8.

Honestly, if they toned down the pervy-ness, I'd be SUPER happy to see another DOAX game made (assuming they'd add new things and make it more of a game, rather than just watching girls with a camera like a creep.) But I can't see that happening since the lord of pervs (Itagaki) was fired or quit or whatever. xP If they made one with the boys in it as well...omg. Ahahaha.

What redesigns are your favorites, and of those who haven't been revealed who are you most excited to see?

Dedicated Seeker

In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

yes it looks awesome, i am loving the stage designs on it, and i am glad its coming to ps3 x3
Hayabusa is my favorite male character and Kasumi is my favorite female
i don't know if they showed Jann Lee yet, but i can't wait to see him xDUser Image

In your darkest night....
You are lovely....

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
Pikameu
1. Yes, I'm a girl who enjoys these games. I've always liked them because I thought the girl characters were adorable and I didn't even realize how perverted and sexist the games were when I was little! xD

2. Lei Fang is my favorite character and she looks SO cute now in my opinion. ♥ I love how different everyone looks! I also think Hitomi looks pretty cute but everyone seems to hate her new look.

3. I'm also a big fan of the DOA Xtreme games... sweatdrop I like to dress them up and buy the other characters gifts and watch them yell at my character that they hate it, it's gr8. Honestly, if they toned down the pervy-ness, I'd be SUPER happy to see another DOAX game made (assuming they'd add new things and make it more of a game, rather than just watching girls with a camera like a creep.) But I can't see that happening since the lord of pervs (Itagaki) was fired or quit or whatever. xP If they made one with the boys in it as well...omg. Ahahaha.

4. What redesigns are your favorites, and of those who haven't been revealed who are you most excited to see?

1. You are very well-minded to not have seen the sleazier side of DOA when you were younger.
2. I'm definitely liking the more realistic character models this time around. I'm probably also one of the few who likes Hitomi's new outfits. Still waiting to see something truly stylish from the rest of the female cast (particularly Ayane).

3. I saw a review of DOA Xtreme 2 (which has English voiceovers) on YouTube, which immediately for me toned down the M-rating tone of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the game's blatant attempts to use sexiness as the primary draw of the game. But hearing Hitomi and Kasumi with their overly high-pitched anime-schoolgirl English voices...yeah, I couldn't take them or the game seriously after that.

To sum up, DOAX2 with English voiceovers = Barbie Beach Revolution (Rated T for Teen)

4. So far, I like what they've done to Hitomi, Christie, and Hayate the most. Hayate in general looks much more cooler and distinct from Hayabusa. Christie's spy uniform looks much more practical while still maintaining that "sleek spy" aesthetic. And Hitomi looks like a legitimate school-girl street fighter, what with the school jacket and jean set and all.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

yes it looks awesome, i am loving the stage designs on it, and i am glad its coming to ps3 x3
Hayabusa is my favorite male character and Kasumi is my favorite female
i don't know if they showed Jann Lee yet, but i can't wait to see him xDUser Image

You are lovely....

I'm excited for Jann Lee too! They haven't showed him. I wanna see Helena sooo bad. I wonder what they will do with her super anime hair to make it more realistic. xD

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
ZX Virtuous
Pikameu
1. Yes, I'm a girl who enjoys these games. I've always liked them because I thought the girl characters were adorable and I didn't even realize how perverted and sexist the games were when I was little! xD

2. Lei Fang is my favorite character and she looks SO cute now in my opinion. ♥ I love how different everyone looks! I also think Hitomi looks pretty cute but everyone seems to hate her new look.

3. I'm also a big fan of the DOA Xtreme games... sweatdrop I like to dress them up and buy the other characters gifts and watch them yell at my character that they hate it, it's gr8. Honestly, if they toned down the pervy-ness, I'd be SUPER happy to see another DOAX game made (assuming they'd add new things and make it more of a game, rather than just watching girls with a camera like a creep.) But I can't see that happening since the lord of pervs (Itagaki) was fired or quit or whatever. xP If they made one with the boys in it as well...omg. Ahahaha.

4. What redesigns are your favorites, and of those who haven't been revealed who are you most excited to see?

1. You are very well-minded to not have seen the sleazier side of DOA when you were younger.
2. I'm definitely liking the more realistic character models this time around. I'm probably also one of the few who likes Hitomi's new outfits. Still waiting to see something truly stylish from the rest of the female cast (particularly Ayane).

3. I saw a review of DOA Xtreme 2 (which has English voiceovers) on YouTube, which immediately for me toned down the M-rating tone of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the game's blatant attempts to use sexiness as the primary draw of the game. But hearing Hitomi and Kasumi with their overly high-pitched anime-schoolgirl English voices...yeah, I couldn't take them or the game seriously after that.

To sum up, DOAX2 with English voiceovers = Barbie Beach Revolution (Rated T for Teen)

4. So far, I like what they've done to Hitomi, Christie, and Hayate the most. Hayate in general looks much more cooler and distinct from Hayabusa. Christie's spy uniform looks much more practical while still maintaining that "sleek spy" aesthetic. And Hitomi looks like a legitimate school-girl street fighter, what with the school jacket and jean set and all.

I've shown DOAX2 to a bunch of my friends and they love it! We all think it's just a huge dress up game. Their attempts at perversion, like you said, are just hilarious. I can't see how anyone could be turned on by that... xD I just think it's funny.

I agree Hayate looks really cool. I never really cared much for him but now he's pretty interesting looking, although he appears very...angry now? o-o
I know Hitomi looks super young and that's what annoyed a lot of people, but honestly, she's only 18 years old! I think Kasumi, Ayane and Kokoro look TOO old for being what...17 and 16?

Dedicated Seeker

Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

I honestly didn't think of that o_o, how are they going to make that look realistic, he hair was like up to the roof, and down to the floor xD
Another thing i am glad about is that they made Kusumi's face look better, she always had that innocent child's face =3=, now she looks looks more like a women, and i love it heart _ heart User Image

You are lovely....

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

I honestly didn't think of that o_o, how are they going to make that look realistic, he hair was like up to the roof, and down to the floor xD
Another thing i am glad about is that they made Kusumi's face look better, she always had that innocent child's face =3=, now she looks looks more like a women, and i love it heart _ heart User Image

You are lovely....

Kasumi does look beautiful, but isn't she supposed to be about 17? I think they made her look mid-twenties... xD But either way, she looks really pretty now. <3 Maybe they're all older this time? o:

Helena is one of my favorites. I hope they'll keep her suuuuper long hair, I love it! Kokoro seems to have shorter hair now, so I hope they keep one girl with flowing locks. Cx Hurrr.
I also hope they include the "Push A to select for hair up" "Push B to select for glasses" etc. I loved trying out new combos. I remember Hitomi could be blonde in one outfit...

Dedicated Seeker

Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

She's been 17 since i was like 15, i am 21 now xD, time for some of these characters to at least get older, thats why i am glad they made Kasumi look older finally.i think they all should age abit

i loved Helena's theme from Dead or alive 3, i couldn't wait to fight her so i could hear it xD
and she is one of my favorite female fighters in DOA
I hope they include the hair up thing as well, it was fun messing about with that xD
i liked Kokoro long hair DX, guess my last hope is Helena keeping it, just making it look more realistic =3=User Image

You are lovely....

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

She's been 17 since i was like 15, i am 21 now xD, time for some of these characters to at least get older, thats why i am glad they made Kasumi look older finally.i think they all should age abit

i loved Helena's theme from Dead or alive 3, i couldn't wait to fight her so i could hear it xD
and she is one of my favorite female fighters in DOA
I hope they include the hair up thing as well, it was fun messing about with that xD
i liked Kokoro long hair DX, guess my last hope is Helena keeping it, just making it look more realistic =3=User Image

You are lovely....

!! xD I know, I remember the characters used to age a bit. I think Lei Fang was 18 in the first game but turned 19 by the second...? Or maybe she was 17 and then 18 and THEN 19? I forget, haha...
I remember Kasumi was supposed to be 15 at one point...not sure which game though.

Didn't Helena have the somewhat melancholy theme? I think I remember liking it too.
Kokoro looks nice, but I liked her REALLY long hair. It would have been really cool in the new better graphics. <3

Also...is that Thane in your signature? T^T I love him.

Dedicated Seeker

Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

If they did go though those ages i sure as heck couldn't tell xD, they always looked the same =3=
Yeah her theme was melancholy, and it had some piano playing in it, i love it crying
i like all the songs really, almost brings to tears thinking about the good times i had with DOA 3 =3=

Yup, thats Thane and one of his quotes, he was my favorite crying User Image

You are lovely....

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

If they did go though those ages i sure as heck couldn't tell xD, they always looked the same =3=
Yeah her theme was melancholy, and it had some piano playing in it, i love it crying
i like all the songs really, almost brings to tears thinking about the good times i had with DOA 3 =3=

Yup, thats Thane and one of his quotes, he was my favorite crying User Image

You are lovely....

I read it online or something a long time ago... xD I could look it up, but I'm lazy.
Awww. I've never played DOA one really, but I played DOA2 and DOA3 a lot when I was little.

Me tooooo. :C ME3 really ruined a lot of characters for me...Jacob especially. .___. They really got lazy with love interests for girl Shepard...
Thane is so awesome though. <3 <3 Garrus and him and Jack are my favorites. Cx I actually got with Kaidan though on my "main" file but I'm going to replay them all.

Dedicated Seeker

Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

lol i am to lazy to bother doing it either xDD
i remember playing all of the DOA's i never owned DOA 4 but i played it, and DOA 5 coming to ps3 so i am REALLY playing that one xD
i don't really play my xbox 360 honestly =3=

Yeah if you were a person that just started playing the 3rd one without playing the first two, you had CRAPPY romance interests for both male and fem sheap
Thane was sweet, Garrus was just awesome, Tail, and Kasumi, and Liara were all my favorites
When i saw you could romance Tali i was all over that emotion_drool
i always had a thing for her since the first one, but she wasn't romanceable crying User Image

You are lovely....

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

lol i am to lazy to bother doing it either xDD
i remember playing all of the DOA's i never owned DOA 4 but i played it, and DOA 5 coming to ps3 so i am REALLY playing that one xD
i don't really play my xbox 360 honestly =3=

Yeah if you were a person that just started playing the 3rd one without playing the first two, you had CRAPPY romance interests for both male and fem sheap
Thane was sweet, Garrus was just awesome, Tail, and Kasumi, and Liara were all my favorites
When i saw you could romance Tali i was all over that emotion_drool
i always had a thing for her since the first one, but she wasn't romanceable crying User Image

You are lovely....

My file in DOA4 deleted itself... -___- I mainly just play DOAX2 now.
Ughhh I want to play DOA5. I hope the plot is cool, and I hope it's not just like, "NINJAS DO STUFF" like Dimensions was. -________-
I pretty much never play our PS3... xD I just play 360 and Wii. Cx

I love Tali too. <3 I never bought Kasumi. :c I will this next time I play, hopefully.
I haven't beaten ME3 yet but I know of the ending/s.

Dedicated Seeker

Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

I didn't even bother playing Dimensions xDD
i saw it was like "meh", i want to play DOA4 again, but i can't find it anywhere around here D:
PS3 and PsP for me xD, i was raised on Sony @_@

OMG! KASUMI IS AWESOME!!!! i love all the loyalty mission, but her's was my favorite...well..tied with Tali..since that was what made the romance begin x3
i am probably one of the few people that don't mind the ending as much, i just had on problem with it, and that was about it xD
Where are you on ME3? o3oUser Image

You are lovely....

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
[Rurouni Kenshin]
Pikameu
In your deepest pain....
In your weakest hour....

I didn't even bother playing Dimensions xDD
i saw it was like "meh", i want to play DOA4 again, but i can't find it anywhere around here D:
PS3 and PsP for me xD, i was raised on Sony @_@

OMG! KASUMI IS AWESOME!!!! i love all the loyalty mission, but her's was my favorite...well..tied with Tali..since that was what made the romance begin x3
i am probably one of the few people that don't mind the ending as much, i just had on problem with it, and that was about it xD
Where are you on ME3? o3oUser Image

You are lovely....

I liked PS2...that was the only system by Sony I was really into. xD

I know very little about Kasumi. Now I want her. T^T
I'm about to beat ME3, I'm helping the quarians, so I'm pretty close...I took a break because it got too sad. >___>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff