Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Codger

AQUAMAN ISN'T STUPID

YOU'RE STUPID

But seriously, he does more work than the rest of the JLA combined excluding Batman, maybe.

Is it the Aquaman with the hook hand?

Dapper Spotter

Weird West Horror
AQUAMAN ISN'T STUPID

YOU'RE STUPID

But seriously, he does more work than the rest of the JLA combined excluding Batman, maybe.

Is it the Aquaman with the hook hand?

Nope.

Shy Member

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
I'd like to see Red Tornado, Beast Boy, Ra's al Ghul.

Witty Genius

Rejexts
The Blue Bride
Rejexts
I cant wait for this game. I'm actually glad to see aquaman. Most people that complain about aquaman dont even know what he can do.
Those people should watch Justice League and Batman: Brave and the Bold.

Saying Aquaman is useless is simply 'OUTRAGEOUS!'

It's true in the comics he's amazing. Very serious and tough to like a king should be. In Justice league he was probably perfect with the attitude.
You may not want to see him in Batman: Brave and the Bold. He was the second most popular character after Batman, though, and the breakout character.

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Being Telluric 2
Funny how for Supes' 75th anniversary, he gets the shaft from the Bat.

******** Batman.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Aproxi
I'd like to see Red Tornado, Beast Boy, Ra's al Ghul.

no more batman people!!! x[
but i think red tornato is an awesome idea! heart

Quotable Poster

I don't have a problem with the roster as it is really. Though that's probably because I don't know a whole lot about D.C. in general.

Though I do think it'd be cool if they had Dooms Day and Red X from Teen Titans.

Shy Member

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
I'd also put in Captain Atom and Blue Beetle.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
Bane is hardly a stupid addition. He's one of the few in Bats' Rogue Gallery that is actually competent in combat. s**t, if the people who complained about Dante's changes in DmC knew anything about Bane they would shut up completely. Bane is not some Sean Connery sound alike who wears a shitty mask because he's in pain, he's a ******** luchador who has a genius level IQ— he figured out who Batman was a year after meeting him— and is a thoroughly accomplished martial artist even without Venom, something he no longer even uses in the DC universe.

You want stupid? Try Cyborg, or even Hawkgirl who is probably only in the game because she's one of the more well known female superheroes because of the Justice League DCAU series.

you're missing the the point. I'm not saying Bane isn't powerful or smart. I'm saying there's no reason to have him on the roster because there are hundreds of others in DC to pick from and they're picking tons of unnecessary batman characters. It's like if they did a capcom fighting game and 5 of the characters were from resident evil. Your rant about how great he is, is kind of irrelevant. I could argue that Scarecrow is smart and powerful, doesn't mean he should be in the game. As I said, they only added Bane, because of the movie.
Except Bane is a fighter, he makes sense in a ******** fighting game. He's also famous, not just for TDRK, but in general for being Bane, the man who broke Batman in half more than a decade before Nolan even touched Batman. s**t, he makes more sense in this game than the Joker does, who is more tactician than fighter.

All the characters fight. It doesn't make him a good choice just because he's a fighter.

Dapper Lunatic

NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
Bane is hardly a stupid addition. He's one of the few in Bats' Rogue Gallery that is actually competent in combat. s**t, if the people who complained about Dante's changes in DmC knew anything about Bane they would shut up completely. Bane is not some Sean Connery sound alike who wears a shitty mask because he's in pain, he's a ******** luchador who has a genius level IQ— he figured out who Batman was a year after meeting him— and is a thoroughly accomplished martial artist even without Venom, something he no longer even uses in the DC universe.

You want stupid? Try Cyborg, or even Hawkgirl who is probably only in the game because she's one of the more well known female superheroes because of the Justice League DCAU series.

you're missing the the point. I'm not saying Bane isn't powerful or smart. I'm saying there's no reason to have him on the roster because there are hundreds of others in DC to pick from and they're picking tons of unnecessary batman characters. It's like if they did a capcom fighting game and 5 of the characters were from resident evil. Your rant about how great he is, is kind of irrelevant. I could argue that Scarecrow is smart and powerful, doesn't mean he should be in the game. As I said, they only added Bane, because of the movie.
Except Bane is a fighter, he makes sense in a ******** fighting game. He's also famous, not just for TDRK, but in general for being Bane, the man who broke Batman in half more than a decade before Nolan even touched Batman. s**t, he makes more sense in this game than the Joker does, who is more tactician than fighter.

All the characters fight. It doesn't make him a good choice just because he's a fighter.
No, it does. It certainly makes him a better choice than the Joker, who is only in the game because he is popular and seen as Batman's archnemesis, and only a few heroes in the game do have their archnemesis in the game. There's no Black Adam, no Merlyn(as in Green Arrow's foe Merlyn), no Zoom, none of Wonder Woman's foes.

This is a fighting game not even against Batman, it's against superpowered heroes too, and Bane is one of the few superpowered villains Batman actually has. He would be a more formidable opponent against most of the roster than Catwoman, Joker, or Harley Quinn would be. The only reason why Batman and Nightwing could stand their own against the other guys is because they have money, which means they have the tools to fight against the likes of Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and the Flash.

The Joker is not a fighter, but he's in a fighting game. You might as well put in the Oracle and make her wheelchair transform into a tank if you're going to go that way.

And that response seriously took a week to make?

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn

No, it does. It certainly makes him a better choice than the Joker, who is only in the game because he is popular and seen as Batman's archnemesis, and only a few heroes in the game do have their archnemesis in the game. There's no Black Adam, no Merlyn(as in Green Arrow's foe Merlyn), no Zoom, none of Wonder Woman's foes.

This is a fighting game not even against Batman, it's against superpowered heroes too, and Bane is one of the few superpowered villains Batman actually has. He would be a more formidable opponent against most of the roster than Catwoman, Joker, or Harley Quinn would be. The only reason why Batman and Nightwing could stand their own against the other guys is because they have money, which means they have the tools to fight against the likes of Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and the Flash.

The Joker is not a fighter, but he's in a fighting game. You might as well put in the Oracle and make her wheelchair transform into a tank if you're going to go that way.

I'll never agree with you bro. What do people want to see in a DC game? Tons of characters they love. Bane is not popular enough to belong. The Joker has tons of fans & he does fight. Bane just fights & has a few fans, you're the only hardcore Bane fan i've ever met.

Dapper Lunatic

NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn

I'll never agree with you bro.
Good for you, but why restart a fight that's not going to go anywhere after a week? If you want to bump a topic, that I might point out belongs in the fighting games subforum to begin with, then just bump it like everyone else.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
Veras Gunn

I'll never agree with you bro.
Good for you, but why restart a fight that's not going to go anywhere after a week? If you want to bump a topic, that I might point out belongs in the fighting games subforum to begin with, then just bump it like everyone else.

Simple. I've just been busy, so this is the first time I've been able to get back to this. Dose it really? If you're done with the argument then just stop replying.

Dapper Lunatic

NeonHazardSign
Simple. I've just been busy, so this is the first time I've been able to get back to this. Dose it really? If you're done with the argument then just stop replying.
So you're so busy it takes you a week to make a two sentence post, but not so busy you can reply to people who posted after me on the same day? I might see that if there was some eloquent well thought out reply, but "All the characters fight. It doesn't make him a good choice just because he's a fighter." is neither eloquent or well thought out. Seems like you were just trying to win an argument by replying so late you hoped I wouldn't pay attention to it.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Veras Gunn
NeonHazardSign
So you're so busy it takes you a week to make a two sentence post, but not so busy you can reply to people who posted after me on the same day? I might see that if there was some eloquent well thought out reply, but "All the characters fight. It doesn't make him a good choice just because he's a fighter." is neither eloquent or well thought out. Seems like you were just trying to win an argument by replying so late you hoped I wouldn't pay attention to it.

Yep. I only read some post, come back to the others. Like I said stop replying on my forum page if you want it to stop. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff