Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
iLunar Star
Meta77

thanks you exactly what i meant to imply from that statement.

And sony has said that whole tear and dime story of oh woe we wont invest as much into it as before. no the thing about that is sony financial issues stream from the most part from their other product lines such as their massive tv line that confuses customers more than anything thus they are not selling well *cause they have more than one type all under sony.
And im not a douche
Im a gentleman douche thank emo

You are douche not a gentleman.
A gentleman wouldn't treat a lady like you just treated me.
Also I knew that you said "silly girl" in retaliation to my "silly boy" comment.

Man I'm dubbing you "King Obvious" now.
I know they have different divisions.
All of them are losing money.
It's been about 2 years since they started making money on every ps3 sold.
They aren't doing so well still though since the Vita is doing a terrible job saleswise.
So they STILL aren't in the clear.

Sometimes I wonder if my attempts to get through to people are even worth it.

I
Such a fast reply guarantees you did not even skim any of the articles I linked to. -__-

I actually looked at two. but most of what you linked I already know about. Im on every games site you can possibly name and have been for years. There is little in the gaming world that I do not know of. No being proud its just a fact.

Then why are you being so damn harsh? -__-
Urgh it's guys like you that make me realize most men are just losers and don't deserve the time of day. -__-
Just freaking wait till E3 then.
If the Wii U is crap then just insult me for being a non knowing loser then. -__-"

Beloved Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yeah, I heard about it, but I'm really looking forward to the game

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
ShadowFist83Hatena
Yeah, I heard about it, but I'm really looking forward to the game

Lol a Block dude! XD

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
How do they expect to generate buzz with that pathetic roster? You don't hint that it will involve awesome characters, they're the entire selling point of a fighting game.

I'd be interested but only if it has way better roster than those shown.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yoshpet
How do they expect to generate buzz with that pathetic roster? You don't hint that it will involve awesome characters, they're the entire selling point of a fighting game.

I'd be interested but only if it has way better roster than those shown.

The guy said they were still deciding on a final character roster for the game and were considering all suggestions given to them by players looking forward to playing this game. I suggest e-mailing them or something with characters you'd want them to include in the game.

So the roster can still change from now until it's release.

Greedy Capitalist

Meta77
Why the heck does it matter. If your not going to buy it why should it matter if its a rip off. Who cares. Its like saying oh herp a derp the 360 can play cds or Nintendo using disc based tech. Wait they stole that idea from sony. oh wait sonic used it after the sega cd. Really in the end who cares people will buy it people will rate it and the world will keep spinning.

This^ and more to tell, if you don't want to buy it just because it's a ripoff then don't, we all play games because they are fun, not because they aren't copied off something, and this is probably going to revolutionize the 4 player fighting game genre without a shitty friend code system, and sitting their waiting in a blank ******** room hitting a sandbag for 10-20-3hrs that doesn't move anything but his poorly drawn eyes just to play with a random player that we never know about or can ask for their code later. Face it, Nintendo fails at online and this will make up for their mistake.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm? Guys like me i assure you there are not as many guys as nice as me in the world. that I bet a lighting bolt on a someones head.
Sep when it comes the the online realm you cant be to careful E3 will hold many surprises for all. already
Wiiu will draw in the younger, mid teens, nintendo fans in with their older game franchise ips and draw in on the unique control and tablet design.
720 when announced will wooo with graphics and tons of kinect like games and several hundred fps and games like elder scrolls while doing something new with live
ps4 will show off graphics and draw in on free online and push the plus sub more. and show off very few first party but try to get as many third party's in their car as they can fit.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
Hmm? Guys like me i assure you there are not as many guys as nice as me in the world. that I bet a lighting bolt on a someones head.
Sep when it comes the the online realm you cant be to careful E3 will hold many surprises for all. already
Wiiu will draw in the younger, mid teens, nintendo fans in with their older game franchise ips and draw in on the unique control and tablet design.
720 when announced will wooo with graphics and tons of kinect like games and several hundred fps and games like elder scrolls while doing something new with live
ps4 will show off graphics and draw in on free online and push the plus sub more. and show off very few first party but try to get as many third party's in their car as they can fit.

You have been nothing but a "fresh acting" annoyance to me so far.

Sony and Microsoft won't announce new consoles this E3.
Those rumors were debunked by the companies themselves months ago.

Blessed Nerd

I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan-boy. I stand firm to my allegiance. Is it biased? Oh heck yes it is. At least I come out with it. xd

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
BryTehOverlord
I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan-boy. I stand firm to my allegiance. Is it biased? Oh heck yes it is. At least I come out with it. xd

That has any relevance to this thread how?

Blessed Nerd

iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
I'm fuming at Sony for this copy of Super Smash Bros. and I'm full of glee knowing once again that Sony and Microsoft always end up copying Nintendo in the end. 3nodding

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
I'm fuming at Sony for this copy of Super Smash Bros. and I'm full of glee knowing once again that Sony and Microsoft always end up copying Nintendo in the end. 3nodding

Shhh don't write that so big. Lol the Sony fans will chew you out for this. razz

In all seriousness though I just hope it adds new elements instead of just straight down copying Nintendo.

Blessed Nerd

iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
Shhh don't write that so big. Lol the Sony fans will chew you out for this. razz
In all seriousness though I just hope it adds new elements instead of just straight down copying Nintendo.
I welcome it. It's why I proclaim my fan-boyhood so loudly and faithfully. biggrin
And actually, I do too. I hope they can come up with some new twist or feature to make it their own.

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Nintendo is gonna sue somebody...

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
I welcome it. It's why I proclaim my fan-boyhood so loudly and faithfully. biggrin
And actually, I do too. I hope they can come up with some new twist or feature to make it their own.

Lol I'm a Ninty fan too but nowadays according to people it's not "cool" to be a Ninty fan.
Idk why though.

Lol watch this get owned by SSB 4 when that releases in like 3 years or so.

Still if I had a ps3 I'd get this game. Since I don't I'll pass though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff