Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Funny. Why did nobody cry when Jump! Ultimate Stars come out?

Same s**t. All the Shonen Jump characters together fighting each other. Yet nobody said anything.
because that was released on a Nintendo system, so it gets a free pass.
i can guarantee if this was on a Nintendo system(albeit without Sony characters) Nintendo fans would be praising it rather than fuming with rage.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
People are being silly about this.
I do think though that Sony should atleast credit Nintendo in some way for inspiring them to make a game similar to Smash Bros.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
iLunar Star
I do think though that Sony should atleast credit Nintendo in some way for inspiring them to make a game similar to Smash Bros.

Why this makes me just do that jackie hands to the head meme. Thats like saying every game should give credit to whatever game they got their ideas from cause every game inspires another game in some way.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
iLunar Star

Why this makes me just do that jackie hands to the head meme. Thats like saying every game should give credit to whatever game they got their ideas from cause every game inspires another game in some way.

Well you fail to see that those other companies who made copies of Smash Bros aren't competing with Nintendo directly. Sony on the other hand competes with Nintendo for hardware sales. So in my opinion they should give credit where credit is due since they're direct competitors.

Either way I'm used to Sony taking Nintendo's ideas anyways so I don't really care.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
............Sony competes with nintendo like walmart competes with sams. Both are big companys but the wii and ps3 generate to two completely different consumer bases.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
............Sony competes with nintendo like walmart competes with sams. Both are big companys but the wii and ps3 generate to two completely different consumer bases.

Like I said I don't care.
Lol next time don't make me freaking have to look at the thread to reply.
You got something to say to me?
Reply to my post. razz

Also I agree with this completely.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rip off or not, it looks like an interesting game. And besides, at least All Star Battle Royale is not copying the "knock your opponent off the stage to win" idea.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Silver Highlights
Rip off or not, it looks like an interesting game. And besides, at least All Star Battle Royale is not copying the "knock your opponent off the stage to win" idea.

Lol I love that about SSB!
I personally don't care.
I just hope it's good.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
It looks fantastic! Since Brawl couldn't hook me like Melee and Smash Brothers before it could, I'm hoping this will be the one to hook me to the game like they did. mrgreen

However, like several people have said before me, it'll probably be the roster that makes me decide wether I want this or not. Here's to hoping the game's a great one! cool

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Juanito Shet
It looks fantastic! Since Brawl couldn't hook me like Melee and Smash Brothers before it could, I'm hoping this will be the one to hook me to the game like they did. mrgreen

However, like several people have said before me, it'll probably be the roster that makes me decide wether I want this or not. Here's to hoping the game's a great one! cool

The games roster is what has me concerned the most...
I mean Kratos vs Sackboy just seems so unfair. D:
Idk if they'll be on it and that's just me assuming but if they are that would be so unfair for Sackboy. XD

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
iLunar Star
Juanito Shet

Idk if they'll be on it and that's just me assuming but if they are that would be so unfair for Sackboy. XD

I'm gonna beat the crap outta Sackboy with Kratos if I get this. I have an issue with him and all other Sack persons, since I couldn't get hooked on LittleBig Planet, hard as I tried... emotion_donotwant

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Juanito Shet
iLunar Star
Juanito Shet

I'm gonna beat the crap outta Sackboy with Kratos if I get this. I have an issue with him and all other Sack persons, since I couldn't get hooked on LittleBig Planet, hard as I tried... emotion_donotwant

The platforming of the game is a bit weak but where the game is truly is awesome is making your own levels. I've played some really awesome usercreated levels on LBP and it's loads of fun. I had more fun playing through them then I had trying to make a level though... I couldn't figure out how to... XD I wanted my car to go but it wouldn't go! >.>

I wonder though what the "Fat Princess" is gonna do in that game... I mean in the actual Fat Princess game (which I'm strangely addicted to) she just eats cake...

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
E3 will reveal more. people will buy it, it will do fine, and the world will keep on spinning.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I love the Super Smash Brothers series from Nintendo. One of my most played games and I can't tell you how many awesome memories I have from it.

With that said, I can't WAIT for this game. Yes, it is a lot like Super Smash Brothers. Who cares? Seriously? That's like saying every turn-based fantasy game is a ripoff of Final Fantasy. Or maybe Final Fantasy copied another game?

It has it's own unique characters, it has it's own unique levels. You get to play as the Fat Princess FFS!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME?!?!

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
E3 will reveal more. people will buy it, it will do fine, and the world will keep on spinning.

There's no point to reveal this game at E3 since we already know it's coming. stare

This would have actually made their E3 interesting but as always Sony just can't keep tight lipped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff