Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77

Lol ofcourse I know that was ps3/360 footage. Reggie told this one guy in an interview after E3 that it was. The guy asked him if that was the max power of the Wii U and Reggie said no. So yeah...

This Was Running On a Prototype of The Wii U

The Showfloor Version of The Bird Tech Demo Looks Way Better Than The One They Showed Up On Stage Look For Yourself

Killer Freaks (Wii U Exclusive FPS Game) Running On Wii U Prototype

Those 3 I linked were all running on a 1yr old prototype. The bird and Zelda demo were rushed and completed in only 3 months or so.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
In the end im sure the wiiU will sell like the wii which did fine.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meta77
In the end im sure the wiiU will sell like the wii which did fine.

Mmmm not sure if I should take that as a "I see the possibilities of the Wii U now" sorta thing...

Either way I hope I showed you some stuff on it that made you consider it as "Nintendo is truly commited/trying to change their image in the eyes of consumers who've deemed them kiddy." Type thing.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hmm i suppose you could have.
â™  ITT: FANTARDS ASSEMBLE!

OT: Yeah it's a pretty blatant rip-off, but I've been wanting a Sony version of SSB for forever, so I'm not complaining.

Blessed Nerd

iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
iLunar Star
BryTehOverlord
I welcome it. It's why I proclaim my fan-boyhood so loudly and faithfully. biggrin
And actually, I do too. I hope they can come up with some new twist or feature to make it their own.
Lol I'm a Ninty fan too but nowadays according to people it's not "cool" to be a Ninty fan.
Idk why though.
Lol watch this get owned by SSB 4 when that releases in like 3 years or so.
Still if I had a ps3 I'd get this game. Since I don't I'll pass though.
Ever since everyone has claimed Nintendo is just for kids, it's been really uncool to be a follower of Nintendo. I never regret it!
Three years until 4!? That's... well awfully depressing. emo
I'd like to have a PS3, but I have my gaming priorities: Nintendo.
Lol I hate it when people say that! XD
I mean the Wii is geared more towards casuals but there's also games for the so called "core" gamer too.
Lol well Masahiro just started working on SSB4 not long ago so it'll take a while. He says he wants to add something new to the series as a whole. Take it in a new direction or something. He need to think up something good too because it'll be released both on Wii U and 3DS.
I have a 360 and Wii. My 360 is mainly for AC. I love that series.
Now I might not have to get the next Microsoft system because AC 3 will be on Wii U but I also like Halo... XD
I too have a 360 and Wii. The Wii is used for all my Wii and Gamecube goodies of course and I got the Halo Reach 360 for... well Halo. It was also nice to get Soul Calibur IV. The only reason I start up the 360 is for some awesome Soul Calibur matches or a random level of any of the Halo games. Those are seriously all I really have for 360. SCIV and the Halo series.
I do thoroughly enjoy the 360's interface. It has that going for it. I find the avatars pointless (and a copy of Miis), but I love navigating the whole console by just hitting the XBox button on my controller. I like the 360 better as a console, but I love the Wii even more simply for its actual games.
I lost the cable to my gc so yeah my Wii doubles as a gc. XD Halo Reach is amazing! The story was awesome. SC is cool. Ihave an SC game for ym psp. Have you ever tried AC on the 360?
I don't like the 360's avatars. The Wii's Mii's are cute and innocent while the 360's avatars are kinda creepy looking...
I agree. Most people think the Wii has crappy games though. D:
What is AC?
Yeah the 360 avatars all stand like women with their hips thrust out. Makes me feel... awkward.
Crappy games? eek I'd say 3/4 of the games I play are Wii games 'cause they're so great. I especially the love the remakes/comebacks of the old series onto the Wii. Super Mario Brothers, Kirby, Donkey Kong Country, and others.

Seeker

Pinkie Pyro
FireStat
Pinkie Pyro
Funny. Why did nobody cry when Jump! Ultimate Stars come out?

Same s**t. All the Shonen Jump characters together fighting each other. Yet nobody said anything.

People just want to cry about something.

One thing to take into consideration is that Jumps Stars never came out here in America; the people who usually complain have probably never heard of it.
So?

Mother 3 never came out in America.

Nor did a huge amount of games that are japan exclusive... Not sure how Mother 3 is relevant...

My point was as follows:
It's possible not many people have heard of Jump Stars; as such, no one complained about it...
FireStat
Pinkie Pyro
FireStat
Pinkie Pyro

Same s**t. All the Shonen Jump characters together fighting each other. Yet nobody said anything.

One thing to take into consideration is that Jumps Stars never came out here in America; the people who usually complain have probably never heard of it.
So?

Nor did a huge amount of games that are japan exclusive... Not sure how Mother 3 is relevant...

My point was as follows:
It's possible not many people have heard of Jump Stars; as such, no one complained about it...
The relevance of Mother 3... was as an example of a game never released in NA that fans of a given console are very much aware of... could just as easily have used Namco X Capcom or something similar.

Point is your assumption that "JP exclusive means people probbaly never heard of it" does not actually prove or explain anything.

The people complaining are still being highly selective in an effort to credit Nintendo with coming up with Arena fighters so they can find fault with Sony making one.
All I really don't want is for them to take Sora from KH.
If they do, I'll be forced to play
; A;

Seeker

Dampylle
FireStat
Pinkie Pyro
FireStat
Pinkie Pyro

So?

My point was as follows:
The relevance of Mother 3... was as an example of a game never released in NA that fans of a given console are very much aware of... could just as easily have used Namco X Capcom or something similar.

Point is your assumption that "JP exclusive means people probbaly never heard of it" does not actually prove or explain anything.

The people complaining are still being highly selective in an effort to credit Nintendo with coming up with Arena fighters so they can find fault with Sony making one.

Ah, i see...was wondering what i was missing...

I wasn't trying to prove anything (There is no way to prove why people complain about things...they just do). I was just offering a possible explanation about why people weren't complaining about Jump Stars.

Aged Member

iLunar Star
PTFO-Gurosin

And with the online capabilities of the xbox and ps3, the games should be better than ssb.

I cant stand the shitty lag and terrible online of the wii.

Nintendo is working on an online for the Wii U and 3DS to compete with Sony's and Microsoft's online.
The Nintendonetwork.

And nintendo is working on graphics technology on the wii U that will compete with the xbox and ps2.

Emagxx's Wife

Timid Kitten

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
eh~ dont feel like finding a complaint right now lol, so yaaay at least Parappa is in something heart 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff