Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Fatcat

I freaking love BlazBlue emotion_drool

God damn it. I just wanna drown in my own tears. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
3 hours (including a couple of calm the hell down breaks) and 27 tries at playing Taokaka's arcade mode on the final boss Hazama/Terumi, and I end up having to quit because I just can't win. (I played both technical and Style)
I go back and play with Makoto Nanaya and wiz through the game and beat Hazama in one go.
Well. That's. Just. Great. emotion_donotwant

Screw that, ok? Tao is my best character and I go and win with one of my worst. Lovely.

Pissed of gamer venting out her anger. emotion_yatta
one of those wtf moments xD

Dedicated Fatcat

One Punch Man
one of those wtf moments xD
Indeed. emotion_awesome

Vermillion Bibliophile

It might be because you play differently with your better characters than your worst.

I know when I play as my best character (Ragna) I tend to use more actual fighting game style attacks, where as when I'm with some of my worst characters, I tend to cheaply rely on a single move set.

Dedicated Fatcat

Zero the Crimson
It might be because you play differently with your better characters than your worst.

I know when I play as my best character (Ragna) I tend to use more actual fighting game style attacks, where as when I'm with some of my worst characters, I tend to cheaply rely on a single move set.

I guess one of the biggest problems with Tao is that her defense is very poor. I realized this after playing arcade mode with other characters because they lasted longer after receiving damage.
Also another problem would be that getting into close range is another reason why I keep failing so much.

Vermillion Bibliophile

millisar-san
Zero the Crimson

I guess one of the biggest problems with Tao is that her defense is very poor. I realized this after playing arcade mode with other characters because they lasted longer after receiving damage.
Also another problem would be that getting into close range is another reason why I keep failing so much.

Hm...never really noticed that.
Well, against Hazama I don't think either range would actually help.

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
if you're saying you have problem with Hazama/Teremi/Troll, I won't blame you. After every lost in arcade mode with everybody in the roster, I go Unlimited Ragna on his a** for a good five rounds and to finish it off, an Asteral to his face.

But yeah, Tao does have weaker DEF than others, but if you know how to cancel your moves into other moves, then you will not have problems with him. Canceling is very important if you want to string combos together in a long one that does the most damage.

Sorry for sounding so nerdy here, but I love Blazblue! xp

Steadfast Defender

millisar-san
I played [...] Style

evil

I know the feel you're talking about though, bro.

Dedicated Fatcat

The vamp Kyuubi
if you're saying you have problem with Hazama/Teremi/Troll, I won't blame you. After every lost in arcade mode with everybody in the roster, I go Unlimited Ragna on his a** for a good five rounds and to finish it off, an Asteral to his face.

But yeah, Tao does have weaker DEF than others, but if you know how to cancel your moves into other moves, then you will not have problems with him. Canceling is very important if you want to string combos together in a long one that does the most damage.

Sorry for sounding so nerdy here, but I love Blazblue! xp

Ahahaha, yeah, I finally played Tao's mode and beat the stupid snake man Terumi after getting killed a few times. Kind of found a weak spot in his defense and abused it as much as I could.
I think BlazBlue is the only fighting game I have ever enjoyed for aong period of time. :>

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Have you tried using the air drive spam(ish?) the finish with a air grab?
Can remember the damage but it looks awesome

Dedicated Fatcat

Mahzuki

I finally got passed Terumi by bouncing like a mad cat person and abusing the barrier block, then striking whenever I got a chance. gaia_kittenstar
Using the grab on CPU's is hard, because they almost always get away from me.... emotion_donotwant

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
millisar-san
Mahzuki

I finally got passed Terumi by bouncing like a mad cat person and abusing the barrier block, then striking whenever I got a chance. gaia_kittenstar
Using the grab on CPU's is hard, because they almost always get away from me.... emotion_donotwant

You're not alone there. I think it's B.S. that the CPU get impossible timing. Kinda of the reason Challange Mode infuriates me.

Timid Friend

taokaka shadow clone~ o3o

Dedicated Fatcat

kittykonataizumi
taokaka shadow clone~ o3o
That's a really fun move ^^ If only I could play like a pro in technical mode. C:

Dedicated Fatcat

Mahzuki
millisar-san
Mahzuki

You're not alone there. I think it's B.S. that the CPU get impossible timing. Kinda of the reason Challange Mode infuriates me.
Ha ha, I know the feeling. I can only play in challenge mode for a little while before I rage and give up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff