4,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey everyone :3~

For the next week we are holding a special event called The Trial of Ian!

The Trial of Ian

Below, I'll quote the NPC Cindy Donovinhs explanation of the event.

For the first time ever, you the Gaia Members will decide the fate of an NPC on Gaia!

Here's how it will work.

Over the next few days, you will be able to witness the trial of Ian right here in this forum in the Trial of Ian Sticky thread. New Testimonies and Cross Examinations will be added every day.

On the weekend, you will be able to vote in a poll whether you think Ian is guilty or innocent. This poll will last 5 days and then we will go into a deliberation period where all of the votes will be tallied.

IAN's fate lies in your hands!

Have fun!

Please note: there are no items associated with this event, but instead the fate of one of Gaia's NPCs hangs in the balance.

We have read some skeptical posts from some members so far, suggesting that the trial is rigged and a predetermined verdict has already been decided. This is totally untrue. We are in fact leaving this verdict completely up to members. This is a new kind of event for Gaia and we really hope members can enjoy new levels of participation as everyone actually steers the course of Gaias history together ^^

I'm not sure what I'm going to vote yet..