User Image

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report. I'm Dr. Singh, and this is... oh, right, Timmy's not here this week. He's been acting very strange lately, so I took him to some sort of a therapist to see if we can figure out what's up with that crazy little noggin of his.

I guess that leaves me all alone this time, so I'll be presenting the week's scientific reportage myself. We seem to have quite an exciting suite of evolutions, with one item reaching its final stage and two of our most popular items undergoing interesting transformations.

User Image

Before we get into that, I just wanted to mention our brand-new evolving item, Picolitrosso's Urn. I'm detecting a high degree of volatility in these mysterious ashes, so I have a hunch that we can expect some unusual surprises from this item. My calculations indicate that extra poses may spring up unexpectedly in the future, even on weeks when the item's not evolving... I've also managed to extrapolate that the urn's first full evolution will occur approximately two weeks from today. This is definitely an item to watch!

Elsewhere in the evolving item world, the Enchanted Book continues to weave its mystifying story this week. Every new page seems to reveal astounding surprises... I can't put it down! Alruna's Rose, another of our favorite items, has also evolved again. I wish Timmy were here to see this, since boys his age are always quite curious about items like this.

And last but not least, some exciting news from the world of mad science: The Experiment has reached its terrifying conclusion! Owners of first-generation Experiments can now freely use all of the beaker's many bizarre stages. After that whole thing with Timmy mutating, I have kind of a soft spot for grim scientific travesties. Aww!

Some later stages of older items are also finishing up their evolution this week. The second generation of the White Drome Egg and the second generation of the Orindae are now fully evolved and unlocked.

That's all for this week, folks! Timmy will be back next week with a little more of his inimitable folksy wit and wisdom. Remember: you can pick up Picolitrosso's Urn and many other great evolving items in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Ooh, and one more thing: each week, Gaia's artists run a little poll to see what your current favorite evolving item is. If you'd like to vote, just visit this thread.