Welcome to Gaia! ::

You think we need more Gold Items in Soul Crash???

Yes!!!Please Social Jackie do something X-D 0.78884462151394 78.9% [ 198 ]
No!!I'am Rich and have enough Cash for the Game! 0.047808764940239 4.8% [ 12 ]
I'am only a Troll!!Gimmy Gold!! X-D 0.16334661354582 16.3% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 251 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
I am a Cash user and i dont want to use the weak non cash weapons, but i agree there are new non cash wapons needed, expecially for the higher levels.

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Jaded Jones

Of course, I don't expect something like this to happen, since it hurts the players who actually whip out plastic to pay for this game, and they will feel begrudged for paying for something which now everyone can get for free, with a little effort.

Not really...

As a Cash user, we are already butt-hurt.

I bought 2 Resets and then they everyone gave a free one.

I know people who bought the Icarus Set at 300 and then had it drop to 130 Cash.

I know people who roll for the Epic Sets and fail miserably...getting multiples of boots, pants, etc. and they still don't have the set.

I even pumped my remaining 75 Cash into the wheel and got mostly 2 Enchant Stones and 100 Gold.

The list goes on and on.

It would be nice to gain "something" back than getting nothing at all. Even if everyone gets it for free. At least, I won't have to spent another lump of "cash" to get it again.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
LittleDeathAngel1
Jaded Jones

Of course, I don't expect something like this to happen, since it hurts the players who actually whip out plastic to pay for this game, and they will feel begrudged for paying for something which now everyone can get for free, with a little effort.

Not really...

As a Cash user, we are already butt-hurt.

I bought 2 Resets and then they everyone gave a free one.

I know people who bought the Icarus Set at 300 and then had it drop to 130 Cash.

I know people who roll for the Epic Sets and fail miserably...getting multiples of boots, pants, etc. and they still don't have the set.

I even pumped my remaining 75 Cash into the wheel and got mostly 2 Enchant Stones and 100 Gold.

The list goes on and on.

It would be nice to gain "something" back than getting nothing at all. Even if everyone gets it for free. At least, I won't have to spent another lump of "cash" to get it again.

Yeah I feal the same I have use 54 Cash on the wheel and the most that I get is the s**t stones!
That is not normal!I've now over 108 k Gold and there is nothing that I can get with it!So Gaia please there is a new Season why there are not new Weapons for Gold????????????That make me really Angry!

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I'm afraid if it wasn't so cash oriented and there were more gold based things, the game wouldn't MAKE MONEY and thus NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO OPERATE sorry to say but they have to pay for server costs, maitenance, employees who do coding/spriting/etc... there just needs to be the money there, I am a proud cash user, I have a full Aerius set and a Landslide.

I do agree on ONE point however, ENCHANT STONES SHOULD COST GOLD NOT CASH, yes have the option of 1 cash = 1 enchant stone, but also throw in a 1000 gold = 1 enchant stone, I have like 100k gold in that game that is absolutely USELESS to me because there is nothing I can do with it. Other than shuffling anyway.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Animal
I'm afraid if it wasn't so cash oriented and there were more gold based things, the game wouldn't MAKE MONEY and thus NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO OPERATE sorry to say but they have to pay for server costs, maitenance, employees who do coding/spriting/etc... there just needs to be the money there, I am a proud cash user, I have a full Aerius set and a Landslide.

I do agree on ONE point however, ENCHANT STONES SHOULD COST GOLD NOT CASH, yes have the option of 1 cash = 1 enchant stone, but also throw in a 1000 gold = 1 enchant stone, I have like 100k gold in that game that is absolutely USELESS to me because there is nothing I can do with it. Other than shuffling anyway.

Thx for the nice Comment I agree to this enchant stones for Gold that is a good Idea and I hope Social Jacky hear use!Thx for!

Amorous Lover

15,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
I agree!

Any decent item is cash-centered. I can't spend money on cash. Yet, for gold there is nothing really available. Having all the good items so cash-centric is basically saying, "If you don't have extra money, oh well sucks to be you, having fun getting OWNED! by everyone else who can buy Cash!"

Not that I begrudge people who can do that, its just seems a little unfair to me.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Michel the shade
I agree!

Any decent item is cash-centered. I can't spend money on cash. Yet, for gold there is nothing really available. Having all the good items so cash-centric is basically saying, "If you don't have extra money, oh well sucks to be you, having fun getting OWNED! by everyone else who can buy Cash!"

Not that I begrudge people who can do that, its just seems a little unfair to me.

I really agree to ya Comment thx for this!And I hope Gaia makes some new Items for the Game Social Jackie what's up one Word for use?????

Shy Exhibitionist

I totaly agree .
I would love somthing to spend my gold on other than shuffle.
Talk about gold. 190K USELESS gold sad I wish we could buy energy for gold. I am good with that. Then, buy stones for Gold. That would be logical. I already have the set and weapon i want(with lots of extras. Tons) but somehow i feel that everything is revolving around cash. sad

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Idk.. i did free spin, got 10 cash, then went in to lucky capsules and got a caleo shard, so I'm happy. ninja

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I agree. I think we should be able to spend it on little things or even aesthetic changes. Right now, Gold is useless.
Too one sided... Make the enchant stones into gold and maybe we'll get somewhere... >_>
seriously cash items are too many and overpowered... and gold items are really few kinda trashy... -_-

Fashionable Vampire

Maybe have it like on GAIA, in which we can purchase items/weapons/etc. for gold or Cash.
That'd even the playing field.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces