Welcome to Gaia! ::

You think we need more Gold Items in Soul Crash???

Yes!!!Please Social Jackie do something X-D 0.78884462151394 78.9% [ 198 ]
No!!I'am Rich and have enough Cash for the Game! 0.047808764940239 4.8% [ 12 ]
I'am only a Troll!!Gimmy Gold!! X-D 0.16334661354582 16.3% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 251 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx
There really does need to be more gold items in soul crash cause not everyone wants to or even can buy some cash but everyone can get gold and at least it would make it fair to have more good items that can be bought for gold and the better the items the easier it would be to beat people that have really high skills and weapons rofl
Yeah I really agree this! whee But I'am a high lev only with Gold so what I mean with this is you can get strong only with Gold!It would be nice when they make strong Items that you can buy with Gold,but thinkover high lev Player can get it then also!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jaded Jones
I agree that more gold items would be nice, especially armor, outfits, and costumes, so people can have an option to dress up their character earlier in the game. You could be stockpiling and hording gold, but it won't do you any good if the item you want is only available through cash.

Perhaps they could consider implementing some sort of gold transfer/exchange rate system, where gold can be transferred into money, at a specific percentage, and at a loss to keep things balanced; for example, 1000 gold = 2 cash. This would enable non-paying users to still afford the items they are normally locked out of, and will make gold hording less likely or desirable; since now the gold isn't just sitting there for the next strong weapon; it becomes a liquid asset, but further challenges the player to think and plan ahead financially, since your gold is worth much less on transfer.

Of course, I don't expect something like this to happen, since it hurts the players who actually whip out plastic to pay for this game, and they will feel begrudged for paying for something which now everyone can get for free, with a little effort.

WOW I really agree this is a nice Idea to change Gold in Cash!Nice thx for your Comment!I hope things change in the Game!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
I dont believe they have realy change the Game! whee Now you can get more in Daily! dramallama You can Reedem Gaia Gold like Summer Springs! Reedem Gaia Gold and Gaia ppl can get a Joke Sword I want say Get Dietrich Sword and when it is your first Time that you Reedem you get a Soul Crash Tunica for Gaia lol So have fun at the Game! heart

Questionable Poster

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
or have the opportunity to change gold into cash >o> That'd be really helpful haha

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Isaac The Ringmaster
or have the opportunity to change gold into cash >o> That'd be really helpful haha
Yeah that would be nice!! whee But at the moment is there one thing that really disappointed me at lev 42 it go not forward dont know when it finally goes on!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Social Jackie
Hey Jackie I dont want bother you, but it goes really boring that we can not Lev. up at Lev. 42 and that the Game stop there!What about an upgrade for the game instead of constantly-cash items!They are many Friends of me that reach that Lev. so all want know this Question "When it finally goes on" ??????????????????

Witty Phantom

Geez... You lose so much gold from mercenaries, it's hard to have any left over. I say we get more gold from battles.

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Eternal Marionetta
Geez... You lose so much gold from mercenaries, it's hard to have any left over. I say we get more gold from battles.
xp You need only some more ppl for ya Team so you dont must use the Mercenaries! smile

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
I just wish it didn't cost so much, the gold items I mean. I just spent 3000 on getting a new item (finally). I would have used diedrich but the claim for that is over so I'm SOL with that. Now, i only have 200 and I'm afraid to keep battling because i don't want to lose and spend money to shuffle.

What i think with the shuffle is if you lose, the shuffle should be free. However, if you look at your new set of opponents and you don't like them and you decide to shuffle, that should cost coins. That's my opinion.

With outfits, there is practically nothing for coin users, but there are pretty clothes for 300 cash and there are at least 6 outfits (give or take). How come we, the coin users, have to get the short end of the stick while everyone else gets better outfits? Yes, they have cash and that helps support the game, but other people would like to look nice rather than a school girl or squire.

I await responses...

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Haruka119
I just wish it didn't cost so much, the gold items I mean. I just spent 3000 on getting a new item (finally). I would have used diedrich but the claim for that is over so I'm SOL with that. Now, i only have 200 and I'm afraid to keep battling because i don't want to lose and spend money to shuffle.

What i think with the shuffle is if you lose, the shuffle should be free. However, if you look at your new set of opponents and you don't like them and you decide to shuffle, that should cost coins. That's my opinion.

With outfits, there is practically nothing for coin users, but there are pretty clothes for 300 cash and there are at least 6 outfits (give or take). How come we, the coin users, have to get the short end of the stick while everyone else gets better outfits? Yes, they have cash and that helps support the game, but other people would like to look nice rather than a school girl or squire.

I await responses...
Uff nice Comment!!I Really Agree this but at the moment it don't look like we get some Gold Coin Items! I bother Social Jackie a long Time for this but no Answer! So at every Time, Cash is something that control Gaia Games! At the first I understand that,to make the Game better!But at the sec. I've seen now a long Time no upgrade only for the wheel and some more Cash Items! Hope our wish come true and we get more Gold Coin Items thx for ya nice Comment!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Another nice thing for Soul Crash Player!
User Image
Soul Orb Charger! have fun!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
And another nice thing Blade thrower

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'am a Soul Crash KING don't Fight me or you die!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
i have noticed that you lose money when you go into battle even if you win or lose, how can i buy stuff if im apparently paying for a battle?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff