Welcome to Gaia! ::

You think we need more Gold Items in Soul Crash???

Yes!!!Please Social Jackie do something X-D 0.78884462151394 78.9% [ 198 ]
No!!I'am Rich and have enough Cash for the Game! 0.047808764940239 4.8% [ 12 ]
I'am only a Troll!!Gimmy Gold!! X-D 0.16334661354582 16.3% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 251 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
I really Love this Game but Jackie is it not the Time to make more Gold Items??????????????
They are so many Cash Items, but not all can buy Cash Items and have so many Gold!
Please when there is not only the thinking to make Money there make some Gold Items!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Dont bother me for my English it is not my first language kay!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
No one think the same???????LOLS!

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
another idea for gold items or even use the soul cubes we collect for various items would be the new counter abilities not everyone has money and this makes the game far more one sided so you may lose people across the board

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
wickedanubis
another idea for gold items or even use the soul cubes we collect for various items would be the new counter abilities not everyone has money and this makes the game far more one sided so you may lose people across the board
Thx for your Comment!
That is really another thing but ,you can buy the Mystic Swords with the Cubes!It is really good Idea for the cubes that you have to much! User Image

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
What's going on they are so many Player,but no one say something!You are Scared???????

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Soul Crasher where are you all????????????????????????? burning_eyes
Finally! Someone who see the same that i see! The Soul Charger only buys with Cash!!!! WITH CASH!! What is the next one? Shuffle with cash? -.-'

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Marc05n
Finally! Someone who see the same that i see! The Soul Charger only buys with Cash!!!! WITH CASH!! What is the next one? Shuffle with cash? -.-'
Daily Reward with Cash X-P nice Comment hope Jackie hear use! xp

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Social Jackie
Hey Jackie hope you hear use!I know you have many to do ,but it is not fair so many Cash Items and things that you can do!And my Gold get higher and higher and can do nothing with it!Think over they are many Player that can not get cash or only the bit what ya can earn!So please some more Items! for Gold
Agree ! 3nodding

Unsealed Hunter

13,715 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Please I need really more Replys!They must be more Gaians that play this Game! xp
I agree that more gold items would be nice, especially armor, outfits, and costumes, so people can have an option to dress up their character earlier in the game. You could be stockpiling and hording gold, but it won't do you any good if the item you want is only available through cash.

Perhaps they could consider implementing some sort of gold transfer/exchange rate system, where gold can be transferred into money, at a specific percentage, and at a loss to keep things balanced; for example, 1000 gold = 2 cash. This would enable non-paying users to still afford the items they are normally locked out of, and will make gold hording less likely or desirable; since now the gold isn't just sitting there for the next strong weapon; it becomes a liquid asset, but further challenges the player to think and plan ahead financially, since your gold is worth much less on transfer.

Of course, I don't expect something like this to happen, since it hurts the players who actually whip out plastic to pay for this game, and they will feel begrudged for paying for something which now everyone can get for free, with a little effort.

Fashionable Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
There really does need to be more gold items in soul crash cause not everyone wants to or even can buy some cash but everyone can get gold and at least it would make it fair to have more good items that can be bought for gold and the better the items the easier it would be to beat people that have really high skills and weapons rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff