Welcome to Gaia! ::

we should be able to send each other mogas and other items directly from our storage and inventory's and such. Like, even for people who have multiple games form multiple accounts (like me) and i have all these leftover starseeds and whistles and pretty good mogas that i could really use over in my new game on my new account. basically because on my old game i'm so behind on quests i just needed to refresh and go through them from the beginning.

But yeah, i really like this idea, it should be considered.

Friendly Explorer

I like this idea too. biggrin
                Exactlyyyy, it's so perf.
                emotion_kirakira

Friendly Explorer

Show some support people!

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Crim3tastic
                we should be able to send each other mogas and other items directly from our storage and inventory's and such. Like, even for people who have multiple games form multiple accounts (like me) and i have all these leftover starseeds and whistles and pretty good mogas that i could really use over in my new game on my new account. basically because on my old game i'm so behind on quests i just needed to refresh and go through them from the beginning.

But yeah, i really like this idea, it should be considered.

Is it a good idea, is it?
Well yeah okay, but they will probably limit it to the point where you can only trade one X (insert item or moga) a week or day, etc.
They will balance it so you can't "cheat", but people will anyway, if it gets bad enough they will remove it all together.... but that is a worst case scenario.
I would rather "borrow" my friends moga (to know if i want to catch one) but other than that good idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff