Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it'd be sweet if we could see the taunts of our fellow teammates when they get the winning kill or loss. I know we can for the leader of each of the opponent's team, but i don't think it pops up if their mercenary gets the final blow or loss though.. sad Seeing our own over and over just kinda gets old after awhile, but since we have to switch teammates after several battles, and we fight different opponents all the time, it would be nice to see the funny taunts other ppl came up with, like for the final blow: "THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" scream or for the final loss: "His power level...was over...9...thousand..." gonk lol. Just random stuff like that. It would make winning or losing more amusing, cause people write some pretty funny stuff. It shouldn't be too much of a programming hassle to let whoever wins shout their taunt and the loser to display theirs too. What do you guys think? And what are some of the taunts you guys have?
If you are talking about "taunts" and that you want to be able to see other's taunts when you pick them as teammates, then I agree with you. I think it would be fun to see their taunts (win and lose) when I'm playing as them. I find it funny when my character KO-ed and my friend's toon won the game for me, but my character says her winning taunt instead. The same can be said for the opponents. I want to see each of their taunts as well.
Don't kno why i spelled "taught" in the title and then "taunt" in the message. But i fixed it
I also want to add that some people have some rude taunts with cuss words. I think we should add a report player option. Then a game moderator would do something about it. I am tired of seeing cussing on a game thats supposed to be fun.
AidanWong
I also want to add that some people have some rude taunts with cuss words. I think we should add a report player option. Then a game moderator would do something about it. I am tired of seeing cussing on a game thats supposed to be fun.

Good point. Allowing us to see other players taunts would also help us report any inappropriate language they may be using that didn't get filtered or censored by the game.
Yeah, at least once a day I see a player and every single taunt is cuss-filled
I personally haven't seen a cuss yet. Mostly because I always finish off a team's mercenary instead of its leader, so I barely see anyone else's taunt at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games