Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My beef with the game is when my neighbors' trees need to be watered. I click the button to send them the reminder, but I don't even know if the message actually ever sends. There's no confirmation popup, just some invisible tab that I'm taken to. I always need to click the Play tab again to be able to click things in the game again. Does this system actually work for sending reminders, or is it a load of hooey?

sweety_honey's Husband

Red Dye Number Three
My beef with the game is when my neighbors' trees need to be watered. I click the button to send them the reminder, but I don't even know if the message actually ever sends. There's no confirmation popup, just some invisible tab that I'm taken to. I always need to click the Play tab again to be able to click things in the game again. Does this system actually work for sending reminders, or is it a load of hooey?

thats why i made a separate thread for people who actually play on a semi-daily basis to send me a friends request. i had a lot of my friends that hadnt logged on for days so no strawberries or gifts. send me a request if you want. oh and my bar was already to the right when on full screen but still seemed a little fuzzy.

sweety_honey's Husband

BlackMN
To add on to that gifting improvements, on top of showing only neighbors, it should have an option to basically select them all if you want to just send them all the same gift.

yes that is a great add-on to it. ill have to update this along with a few others ive seen floating around in other threads

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heen-san
Here's a few suggestions that I feel would really help improve the game play of MG and easier for us users when it comes to playing or sending gifts.

1. Being able to invite friends w/o having to add them to your actual friends list - Unless it's just me, I can't add anyone else w/o adding them to my friends list first. To me, that's a pain 'cause all it will do is make my list even bigger than I want it to be. We should be able to send neighbor invites w/o adding them to our friends list. Keep them separate.

2. Sending gifts to neighbors - Currently the gift sending is the same as adding neighbors... it loads your ENTIRE friends list (at least the names are in alphabetical order). For sending gifts to neighbors, the list should only be of people who are actually your neighbors. Im sure people who don't play don't want to get all these gift messages in their inbox. The one thing I do like is if you have already sent them a gift for the day, it removes them from the left until the next day.

3. Messages in our inbox - With the increase of neighbors, there's the increase of messages being sent to our inbox. That's a lot of messages to have to delete when it also shows up in our MG messages. The neighbor invites is a good thing to have sent to the gaia inbox but not all the gift messages from everyone. What appears in our gaia inbox should be what goes to our MG message, links and all.

4. Sending trades - Can you PLEASE make it so it will stop asking us if we want to send gift to every person we select? PLEASE? If we are selecting multiple people to send gifts too, make a button that says "Yes send to all" to make all our lives easier. In the Arena when you send the link to multiple people, it doesn't ask for each name individually afterwards, it just does it.

5. Sending gift for friend attack - If we are clicking 'send gift' for a friend helping attack, why do we still have to find them on our friends list? If we use the friend attack and click 'send gift', it should just automatically send them the gift (if the gift sending will work).

I honestly feel if these little issues were fixed, it would make MG more appealing. Any one have any thoughts???

these are good ideas smile

Moonlight Senshi

Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hear hear!

It's also difficult to keep track of who gave me what once I enter the game, making it hard for me to return the appropriate item. (Not that it's relevant for me now, seeing as I can't send gifts at all..)

yea the gifting is up and down. sometimes i have to refresh the game to send gifts. ive gotten to the point that ive had to copy all my neighbor names onto a notepad so i send gifts to the right people and not annoy others who dont play

This!! I have no idea who has sent me what, and I'd love to send gifts back to the right person, and not have to load everyone and guess... gonk

sweety_honey's Husband

Oneide
Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hear hear!

It's also difficult to keep track of who gave me what once I enter the game, making it hard for me to return the appropriate item. (Not that it's relevant for me now, seeing as I can't send gifts at all..)

yea the gifting is up and down. sometimes i have to refresh the game to send gifts. ive gotten to the point that ive had to copy all my neighbor names onto a notepad so i send gifts to the right people and not annoy others who dont play

This!! I have no idea who has sent me what, and I'd love to send gifts back to the right person, and not have to load everyone and guess... gonk

yea and right now there is a glitch where it does not show all your friends either. i literally have a notepad list with all my neighbors so i know who i need to send gifts too since it loads my entire friends list. the glitch is that it does not show all your friends the first time round. ive had names that didnt show up so after i sent my first round of gifts, id have to reload the list again for the missing names to appear so i can send it to them as well. something like this to fix would not be that hard for the programmers to do. they just need to substitute the friends list coding with the MG neighbors coding and add a select all button that someone else suggested, and not have to click send to every single name.

Moonlight Senshi

Heen-san
Oneide
Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hear hear!

yea and right now there is a glitch where it does not show all your friends either. i literally have a notepad list with all my neighbors so i know who i need to send gifts too since it loads my entire friends list. the glitch is that it does not show all your friends the first time round. ive had names that didnt show up so after i sent my first round of gifts, id have to reload the list again for the missing names to appear so i can send it to them as well. something like this to fix would not be that hard for the programmers to do. they just need to substitute the friends list coding with the MG neighbors coding and add a select all button that someone else suggested, and not have to click send to every single name.

yes please... and I've tried to find specific persons several times in that list and they still wont show up, even if i type their name in...

sweety_honey's Husband

Oneide
Heen-san
Oneide
Heen-san
Nettaiya
Hear hear!

yes please... and I've tried to find specific persons several times in that list and they still wont show up, even if i type their name in...

ive had that happen too. theres been times i had to try three times before their name showed up. currently it takes me about 30 minutes to send gifts to all my neighbors. thats 30 minutes i cant battle, devs.

sweety_honey's Husband

anyone else notice we don't get those annoying pms in our inbox every time someone sends us a MG gift?

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

so how about a wager match once live PvP actually gets to working. like a normal PvP for players who just want to battle but another PvP wager tab next to it for those that want to make a bet. would basically have the option to chat to the other people like zomg has and can wager things like star seeds, potions, moga cash, etc.... maybe even down the line, can wager other things like the cards we collect if there doesnt end up being a trading system designed like ive seen some other people mention. would make the matches a lot more interesting as well as possibly earning some extra stuff. also to make it somewhat fair, even if one person has high level moga and the other doesnt, theres that cap in place based off your highest moga like the game is currently set up.

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

here's another suggestion. we've already mentioned about not having the same annoying screen pop up every time like adding a neighbor or w/e cause its just annoying. if you want to have a screen that pops up, how about a useful one like when we've helped a friend attack and our moga gets the xp points and w/e else goes with it. right now, if you either refresh the screen or accidentally close it w/o claiming the help, its just gone. does not pop back up at another time so you can still claim the xp for helping. to me at least, that would be a screen WORTH having pop back up so we still have the chance to claim the xp points.

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff