Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweety_honey's Husband

Here's a few suggestions that I feel would really help improve the game play of MG and easier for us users when it comes to playing or sending gifts.

1. Being able to invite friends w/o having to add them to your actual friends list - Unless it's just me, I can't add anyone else w/o adding them to my friends list first. To me, that's a pain 'cause all it will do is make my list even bigger than I want it to be. We should be able to send neighbor invites w/o adding them to our friends list. Keep them separate.

2. Sending gifts to neighbors - Currently the gift sending is the same as adding neighbors... it loads your ENTIRE friends list (at least the names are in alphabetical order). For sending gifts to neighbors, the list should only be of people who are actually your neighbors. Im sure people who don't play don't want to get all these gift messages in their inbox. The one thing I do like is if you have already sent them a gift for the day, it removes them from the left until the next day.

3. Messages in our inbox - With the increase of neighbors, there's the increase of messages being sent to our inbox. That's a lot of messages to have to delete when it also shows up in our MG messages. The neighbor invites is a good thing to have sent to the gaia inbox but not all the gift messages from everyone. What appears in our gaia inbox should be what goes to our MG message, links and all.

4. Sending trades - Can you PLEASE make it so it will stop asking us if we want to send gift to every person we select? PLEASE? If we are selecting multiple people to send gifts too, make a button that says "Yes send to all" to make all our lives easier. In the Arena when you send the link to multiple people, it doesn't ask for each name individually afterwards, it just does it.

5. Sending gift for friend attack - If we are clicking 'send gift' for a friend helping attack, why do we still have to find them on our friends list? If we use the friend attack and click 'send gift', it should just automatically send them the gift (if the gift sending will work).

I honestly feel if these little issues were fixed, it would make MG more appealing. Any one have any thoughts???

Hygienic Genius

Heen-san
Here's a few suggestions that I feel would really help improve the game play of MG and easier for us users when it comes to playing or sending gifts.

1. Being able to invite friends w/o having to add them to your actual friends list - Unless it's just me, I can't add anyone else w/o adding them to my friends list first. To me, that's a pain 'cause all it will do is make my list even bigger than I want it to be. We should be able to send neighbor invites w/o adding them to our friends list. Keep them separate.

2. Sending gifts to neighbors - Currently the gift sending is the same as adding neighbors... it loads your ENTIRE friends list (at least the names are in alphabetical order). For sending gifts to neighbors, the list should only be of people who are actually your neighbors. Im sure people who don't play don't want to get all these gift messages in their inbox. The one thing I do like is if you have already sent them a gift for the day, it removes them from the left until the next day.

3. Messages in our inbox - With the increase of neighbors, there's the increase of messages being sent to our inbox. That's a lot of messages to have to delete when it also shows up in our MG messages. The neighbor invites is a good thing to have sent to the gaia inbox but not all the gift messages from everyone. What appears in our gaia inbox should be what goes to our MG message, links and all.

Any one have any thoughts???

Everything stated here would be amazing.
This is also the reason why I used this mule to play MG, so I wouldn't get my friends mixed with neighbors. And also not to get all of those PM.
So yes, would make a major improvement to the game.

sweety_honey's Husband

sabrinalovefrogs
Heen-san

Any one have any thoughts???

Everything stated here would be amazing.
This is also the reason why I used this mule to play MG, so I wouldn't get my friends mixed with neighbors. And also not to get all of those PM.
So yes, would make a major improvement to the game.

I was a beta tester for zOMG back in the day and ran a thread for that so im glad you like it. now if they can just find a way to allow MG from the ios version to be transferred as well. gotta a ton of mogas, star seeds and blue coffees id like to be able to use on here

Decorated Nerd

All of the changes you suggested would be great! I don't want to spam people who don't play on accident, because I know how annoying that can be.

sweety_honey's Husband

Discomfiture
All of the changes you suggested would be great! I don't want to spam people who don't play on accident, because I know how annoying that can be.

exactly!

sweety_honey's Husband

dramallama

sweety_honey's Husband

Hear hear!

It's also difficult to keep track of who gave me what once I enter the game, making it hard for me to return the appropriate item. (Not that it's relevant for me now, seeing as I can't send gifts at all..)

sweety_honey's Husband

Nettaiya
Hear hear!

It's also difficult to keep track of who gave me what once I enter the game, making it hard for me to return the appropriate item. (Not that it's relevant for me now, seeing as I can't send gifts at all..)

yea the gifting is up and down. sometimes i have to refresh the game to send gifts. ive gotten to the point that ive had to copy all my neighbor names onto a notepad so i send gifts to the right people and not annoy others who dont play

Tenacious Hellhound

Those would be nice.
Also, I cried watching Summer Wars.
Also, it would be nice if we didn't get pop-up notifications every three seconds. Unlike on fb, if we post achievements, others can't click it to get stuff, which means that posting achievements becomes useless. And I don't need to see the 'invite more neighbors' pop-up every single time I go home.
Hell_Tutor
Haha, me too. At that cheesy, predictable part where everyone gives their accounts to Natsuki. I love stuff like that.
EDIT: Sorry, totally off-topic.

sweety_honey's Husband

Nettaiya
Hell_Tutor
Haha, me too. At that cheesy, predictable part where everyone gives their accounts to Natsuki. I love stuff like that.
EDIT: Sorry, totally off-topic.

nah its cool. talking about summer wars will help keep this thread up top. i liked the end when he got the nose bleed and passed out from being kissed lol

sweety_honey's Husband

socksophrenia
Also, it would be nice if we didn't get pop-up notifications every three seconds. Unlike on fb, if we post achievements, others can't click it to get stuff, which means that posting achievements becomes useless. And I don't need to see the 'invite more neighbors' pop-up every single time I go home.

yea i agree with that cause thats the whole point of having those tabs. stop the pop ups and if we really want to check something, we'll click the tab for it

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Added a new 4th suggestion i think everyone will agree with

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff