Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would love to see an event that has you trading an A.C. to Nova (.It is "her favorite" moga" after all, as Nova says in the Black Gold Quest) for one of her MoGas.

Sadly, A.C. is only a common so it would be Pwee (currently); unless she gains new starters or the devs are feeling VERY generous blaugh

It could also be a entirely NEW common Moga or an unreleased creature.

I am sure it would be very simple to add.

Capture X MoGa for Nova. Give it to her and accept the reward. The reward being X Moga and then the Event/Quest/One-Time only Task is Done.

Example: Capture A.C. and get Pwee.

EDIT 1: It has been brought to my attention that Nova also mentions Pudgy during one of the quests and Pudgy is a Super Rare so the event could be EVEN better!

EDIT2: For the "hard of reading", this would be an event; one-time only just like a Quest that you need to complete for other NPC's. And a quest is when someone asks you to do something and then rewards you for it. After that it is done. Gone. Done. Finito. No trade system or any other complication.

ONE Quest.

ONE time.

ONE reward.

Nothing else after it. Done. Simple enough ?

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
I would love to see an event that has you trading an A.C. to Nova (.It is "her favorite" moga" after all, as Nova says in the Black Gold Quest) for one of her MoGas.

Sadly, A.C. is only a common so it would be Pwee (currently); unless she gains new starters or the devs are feeling VERY generous blaugh

It could also be a entirely NEW common Moga or an unreleased creature.

I am sure it would be very simple to add.

If that will happens, all of the tamers will only catch A.C. for an exchange of moga to Nova. It is a bit unfair to other mogas (you make them cry) hahaha!!! 4laugh
It would be one-time only and come on...A.C. really IS cute cool

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland

The game and even the devs didn't mention what A.C. stands for? Is it Adorable Cat? Azure Cat? hahaha!!!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0
Ruzland

The game and even the devs didn't mention what A.C. stands for? Is it Adorable Cat? Azure Cat? hahaha!!!

It's Adorable Cat, Nova mentioned that he is Adorable and it gave me a clue and figure out its Adorable Cat!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nova said she captured a Pudgy once in Gertrude's House but she has none in her ranch!

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
Nova said she captured a Pudgy once in Gertrude's House but she has none in her ranch!

That's why you shouldn't believe what Nova said sometimes. 4laugh
1) There is no trading system.... yet.
2) Nova is an NPC. That would mean one of the developers will have to go on her account 24/7 unless they did an automation like they did in the Collectibles.
3) I don't think people want to recapture the same Moga again. :/

It's a nice suggestion. However, I don't think players will want to waste their Starseeds just to trade for another Moga. =P

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Wew........ By the way, when I went to Nova yesterday, I got a fruit whistle to her. I think the devs resume the whistles on her tree. 4laugh

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
1) There is no trading system.... yet.
2) Nova is an NPC. That would mean one of the developers will have to go on her account 24/7 unless they did an automation like they did in the Collectibles.
3) I don't think people want to recapture the same Moga again. :/

It's a nice suggestion. However, I don't think players will want to waste their Starseeds just to trade for another Moga. =P

Yeah, and if we keep on trading mogas with her, all she have is A.C. and she'll get tired of them and will start to hate them! rofl And trading mogas are fun but it puts the thrill of capturing mogas away if we keep on trading mogas with her! So I think it's just I hate trading mogas for 50% and like trading mogas for 50%! confused Well, I don't know! rofl
AS I SAID IT WOULD BE A ONE-TIME EVENT!!! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!! Geeesh

I am free to make suggestions and trashing me is pointless!
I think u mean like:

Capture A.C. and get "Write Monster name in here eek "

That would be pretty easy and could just be created like a quest or an event.
And no Trading system would be needed after all. dramallama
arry-co
I think u mean like:

Yes, that was my post.

One SIMPLE event.

ONE time.

Why do people not read and stupidly point to a trading system and unfairness. Thanks for taking the time to read it carefully. At least some people can read here.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
arry-co
I think u mean like:

Yes, that was my post.

One SIMPLE event.

ONE time.

Why do people not read and stupidly point to a trading system and unfairness. Thanks for taking the time to read it carefully. At least some people can read here.

I suggest that you edit your first post and indicate that you suggest it for a "One-time Event Only". Having an incomplete details will lead the readers to question and criticize you for that. Don't be the one who is stupid here. Hahaha!!! Try to put yourself in their position. 4laugh
crozzeon0
Ruzland
arry-co
I think u mean like:

Yes, that was my post.

One SIMPLE event.

ONE time.

I suggest that you edit your first post and indicate that you suggest it for a "One-time Event Only". Having an incomplete details will lead the readers to question and criticize you for that. Don't be the one who is stupid here. Hahaha!!! Try to put yourself in their position. 4laugh

Seriously, EVENT was not enough ??? Fine, I will dumb it down...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff