8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0
Hahaha!!! You have guts in making a thread for your suggestion and yet you get mad when someone question and criticize you? You should know from the start that there are people will ask comment in your thread. And besides, your the one who start to freak-out here in your "peaceful" thread. Why don't you go to the sub-forums and post another one? I'm pretty sure there are more people question your suggestion. Tip for you to gain respect: Respect other people's comment to you so that they will respect you in return. 4laugh

You got a point there! I guess I'm too hard and very angry!

Your not the one who I am referring to. It is the threadstarter (ano ka ba pre, magkakampi tayo dito) Hahaha!!! 4laugh

Thanks!

No worries. 4laugh

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
People, you know it was NOT Ruz who got insulting first. There is a real difference between constructive criticism and what I saw going on in here. JM you know I love ya but but what Ruz got was trampled, not 'suggestions.' *I* got where he was coming from, and it wasn't that hard to figure out.

This game is a beta. We ALL make suggestions. It would be REAL NICE if we could do so, offer suggestions and constructive advice, without having *coughcough* some people having to be snide to everyone they disagree with. It is possible to say, "Well, I can see a problem here" rather than "Wow, what a lame idea!"

We are all in this together, trying to make this game better. it would be nice if we could work together with a bit less friction and catcalling. stare

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Dsorceress
People, you know it was NOT Ruz who got insulting first. There is a real difference between constructive criticism and what I saw going on in here. JM you know I love ya but but what Ruz got was trampled, not 'suggestions.' *I* got where he was coming from, and it wasn't that hard to figure out.

This game is a beta. We ALL make suggestions. It would be REAL NICE if we could do so, offer suggestions and constructive advice, without having *coughcough* some people having to be snide to everyone they disagree with. It is possible to say, "Well, I can see a problem here" rather than "Wow, what a lame idea!"

We are all in this together, trying to make this game better. it would be nice if we could work together with a bit less friction and catcalling. stare

Yeah! Your right! I'm so sorry for what I said! I was like Bad Trip when i read his reply!
Dsorceress
I got it Ruz; I saw what you were going for and it didn't seem like such a bad idea. A one-time event; similar to the Nova Black Gold quest if you think about it, because for each Moga you captured there was a reward... a star seed, a coffee, some whistles... only this time the reward would be "Moga X." Bring Nova an A.C., or a Pudgy, or whatever, and get some pre-determined Moga of similar/same level in exchange. Maybe even one that is only available through this trade.

"Hi, trainer! Listen, I broke my ankle on Adventure Island and I have a special favor to ask... the people at (XYZ Location) have been having a real problem with 'Moga X' and I can't go to help... If you could go capture it for me, I would really appreciate it! Matter of fact, I would even be willing to trade you one of my Mogas for the favor! What do you say? Ready to put your taming pants on?"

One time. Simple event. Makes sense. I like it. mrgreen

To be honest, this reminds me more of Rip quest than Black Gold quest. Rip asks us he needed a "surfboard" and wants us to capture Hammerdog. We capture it. Not only did we get inventory items as award, but we also got the Moga to add in our collection.

So even if we did sometime similar for the event, the problem is we still have that Moga added to our collection. Yes, I'm aware that we can "exchange" it for a different Moga. However, it doesn't mean that the Moga we've captured will go away too.
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress
I got it Ruz; I saw what you were going for and it didn't seem like such a bad idea. A one-time event; similar to the Nova Black Gold quest if you think about it, because for each Moga you captured there was a reward... a star seed, a coffee, some whistles... only this time the reward would be "Moga X." Bring Nova an A.C., or a Pudgy, or whatever, and get some pre-determined Moga of similar/same level in exchange. Maybe even one that is only available through this trade.

"Hi, trainer! Listen, I broke my ankle on Adventure Island and I have a special favor to ask... the people at (XYZ Location) have been having a real problem with 'Moga X' and I can't go to help... If you could go capture it for me, I would really appreciate it! Matter of fact, I would even be willing to trade you one of my Mogas for the favor! What do you say? Ready to put your taming pants on?"

To be honest, this reminds me more of Rip quest than Black Gold quest. Rip asks us he needed a "surfboard" and wants us to capture Hammerdog. We capture it. Not only did we get inventory items as award, but we also got the Moga to add in our collection.

So even if we did sometime similar for the event, the problem is we still have that Moga added to our collection. Yes, I'm aware that we can "exchange" it for a different Moga. However, it doesn't mean that the Moga we've captured will go away too.

That is a good point but A.C. is already "commonLY" available so you could do the event and then just catch another A.C.

Or to be sure that you already have an A.C. and will not lose it; just make it as an add-on to the Black Gold quest; which are one-time events themselves. Still part of a chain of quests but they do disappear. If it would have to go that far, though, I must admit it could be too much trouble to add. So, yes, you may have found the flaw.

I just wanted to make a suggestion and by the way....jmnolasco022 you just admitted you "bad tripped" but you still owe me a personal apology.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress

That is a good point but A.C. is already "commonLY" available so you could do the event and then just catch another A.C.

Or to be sure that you already have an A.C. and will not lose it; just make it as an add-on to the Black Gold quest; which are one-time events themselves. Still part of a chain of quests but they do disappear. If it would have to go that far, though, I must admit it could be too much trouble to add. So, yes, you may have found the flaw.

I just wanted to make a suggestion and by the way....jmnolasco022 you just admitted you "bad tripped" but you still owe me a personal apology.

Yeah! I'm sorry!
Ruzland

It may be good for those who are new to the game. However, to old veterans, they don't want to recapture the same Mogas again. As you know about the Black Gold quest, many people are complaining, including myself, about recapturing the same Moga. Sure the developers explained that we will be "very happy" about having the same Moga because they will give us "special ability." Unfortunately, that was a terrible response and people are still not happy with it.

So like I stated earlier before, people don't want to recapture the same Moga. Sure, having the Moga as an reward is really intriguing, but at the same time, the system FORCES us to keep the Mogas we've captured.

I know that the developers already explained that there will be a Marketplace for us to sell the extras. And I know that people are waiting patiently and bitterly for the Marketplace to be released. However, it is unknown when the Marketplace comes out since they are still working out the detail.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
Ruzland

It may be good for those who are new to the game. However, to old veterans, they don't want to recapture the same Mogas again. As you know about the Black Gold quest, many people are complaining, including myself, about recapturing the same Moga. Sure the developers explained that we will be "very happy" about having the same Moga because they will give us "special ability." Unfortunately, that was a terrible response and people are still not happy with it.

So like I stated earlier before, people don't want to recapture the same Moga. Sure, having the Moga as an reward is really intriguing, but at the same time, the system FORCES us to keep the Mogas we've captured.

I know that the developers already explained that there will be a Marketplace for us to sell the extras. And I know that people are waiting patiently and bitterly for the Marketplace to be released. However, it is unknown when the Marketplace comes out since they are still working out the detail.

The detail of that Marketplace should be like the Sky Shop! Or like the Pueblonia City Gates and Super Bazaar!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress

Not to be rude but, your asking me to apologize then your not going to accept it! rolleyes What kind of a person who asks for him (me) to apologize then he's (Ruzland) not going to accept it!? rolleyes What kind of crap is that?!
jmnolasco022
Ruzland
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress

Not to be rude but, your asking me to apologize then your not going to accept it! rolleyes What kind of a person who asks for him (me) to apologize then he's (Ruzland) not going to accept it!? rolleyes What kind of crap is that?!

I was not aware I had to to actually post about something that had been put to rest but, of course, I accept your apology. I would have posted, if otherwise. To me, such a thing was not necessary and frankly, spam/post total padding.

But yes, thanks for admitting you were wrong and turning everyone against me in a simple suggestion...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
jmnolasco022
Ruzland
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress

I was not aware I had to to actually post about something that had been put to rest but, of course, I accept your apology. I would have posted, if otherwise. To me, such a thing was not necessary and frankly, spam/post total padding.

But yes, thanks for admitting you were wrong and turning everyone against me in a simple suggestion...

Sorry again for being so rude! sad Thanks for the tip! biggrin
No worries. Think of it as water under the bridge mrgreen

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
No worries. Think of it as water under the bridge mrgreen

Thanks!
No worries.

P.S: Might I request the topic be closed now ?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
No worries.

P.S: Might I request the topic be closed now ?

ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces