• Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ruzland
crozzeon0
Ruzland
arry-co
I think u mean like:

Capture A.C. and get "Write Monster name in here eek "

That would be pretty easy and could just be created like a quest or an event.
And no Trading system would be needed after all. dramallama

Yes, that was my post.

One SIMPLE event.

ONE time.

Why do people not read and stupidly point to a trading system and unfairness. Thanks for taking the time to read it carefully. At least some people can read here.

I suggest that you edit your first post and indicate that you suggest it for a "One-time Event Only". Having an incomplete details will lead the readers to question and criticize you for that. Don't be the one who is stupid here. Hahaha!!! Try to put yourself in their position. 4laugh

Seriously, EVENT was not enough ??? Fine, I will dumb it down...

There are regular events pal. 4laugh

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
What's the point if it's just even "One Time"? Developers would never do that! Their not stupid enough to be fooled by a player!
Everyone was happy to get Faust in a similar way. Why do you feel the need to "trash" me. This is JUST a suggestion and I have a right to do so.

If you have nothing to say, please shut up. You are not a developer. You are only a player like me.

Make a GOOD suggestion if YOU are so smart...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
Everyone was happy to get Faust in a similar way. Why do you feel the need to "trash" me. This is JUST a suggestion and I have a right to do so.

If you have nothing to say, please shut up. You are not a developer. You are only a player like me.

Make a GOOD suggestion if YOU are so smart...

Am I saying I'm smart? Why did you get mad at us? Is it because on our opinion! And I'm not trashing anyone! If your mad at us because of our opinion, then just shut up just like I did when I got hurt at someone said! Acting like a child!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
BTW, trading mogas with Nova and getting Faust on an event is not similar!
jmnolasco022

I said a "one-time exchange". I am not suggesting a trading system.

Look, we ALL want the starters and I was "suggesting" a way to get one.

Next time just say you disagree and stay off my topics!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruzland
jmnolasco022

I said a "one-time exchange". I am not suggesting a trading system.

Look, we ALL want the starters and I was "suggesting" a way to get one.

Next time just say you disagree and stay off my topics!

You said that "Trade Mogas With Nova", all of us call it Trading System! What do you call that? Capturing System? Next time, think before you answer dumb dumb! And how can I stay off your topics if you posted it here? Your not the boss of me!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
BTW, your the one who trashed us first but we didn't trashed you! You called us dumb! So I'll call you dumb whenever you called me dumb! BOBO MO MEN!!!

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hahaha!!! You have guts in making a thread for your suggestion and yet you get mad when someone question and criticize you? You should know from the start that there are people will ask comment in your thread. And besides, your the one who start to freak-out here in your "peaceful" thread. Why don't you go to the sub-forums and post another one? I'm pretty sure there are more people question your suggestion. Tip for you to gain respect: Respect other people's comment to you so that they will respect you in return. 4laugh

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0
Hahaha!!! You have guts in making a thread for your suggestion and yet you get mad when someone question and criticize you? You should know from the start that there are people will ask comment in your thread. And besides, your the one who start to freak-out here in your "peaceful" thread. Why don't you go to the sub-forums and post another one? I'm pretty sure there are more people question your suggestion. Tip for you to gain respect: Respect other people's comment to you so that they will respect you in return. 4laugh

You got a point there! I guess I'm too hard and very angry!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

Your not the one who I am referring to. It is the threadstarter (ano ka ba pre, magkakampi tayo dito) Hahaha!!! 4laugh

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I got it Ruz; I saw what you were going for and it didn't seem like such a bad idea. A one-time event; similar to the Nova Black Gold quest if you think about it, because for each Moga you captured there was a reward... a star seed, a coffee, some whistles... only this time the reward would be "Moga X." Bring Nova an A.C., or a Pudgy, or whatever, and get some pre-determined Moga of similar/same level in exchange. Maybe even one that is only available through this trade.

"Hi, trainer! Listen, I broke my ankle on Adventure Island and I have a special favor to ask... the people at (XYZ Location) have been having a real problem with 'Moga X' and I can't go to help... If you could go capture it for me, I would really appreciate it! Matter of fact, I would even be willing to trade you one of my Mogas for the favor! What do you say? Ready to put your taming pants on?"

One time. Simple event. Makes sense. I like it. mrgreen
Exactly. You understood me and worded it perfectly! What would be great about this quest is that, for once, the difficulty would be equal to the reward. Capture a common; get a common. Capture a super rare, get a super rare back.

I really loved the simplicity of the Mother's Day quest and this would be very similar and a cute MoGa for mom would be a menacing MoGa for dad (Father's day).

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
crozzeon0
jmnolasco022
crozzeon0

Your not the one who I am referring to. It is the threadstarter (ano ka ba pre, magkakampi tayo dito) Hahaha!!! 4laugh

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces