Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Warlord

Sometimes I have too many battles and I can't handle them properly since I can't put "Retreat" as an option (I simply can't click it)

Is there any way to make that easier to navigate? Or make a parallel panel to manage those?

Agile Duelist

I would most certainly be in favour of a list of battles in the regions so I can choose retreat. However, in the meantime I've simply played cautiously except in the cases where I'm sending people off to block reinforcements.

In that vein of thought, I don't recall reading documentation for being cut off to know if it's functioning properly...

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
A side panel would indeed be a bit easier to navigate.

Distinct Warlord

Chariaux
I would most certainly be in favour of a list of battles in the regions so I can choose retreat. However, in the meantime I've simply played cautiously except in the cases where I'm sending people off to block reinforcements.

At some point you'll need to attack 5 fronts in order to "distract" your objective and it will be HELL of battles. That's when you are PRAYING for a list in order to avoid most damages.

Agile Duelist

I've discovered that you can tab your way into selecting retreat for the right battle. You still have to keep track of which one is what on your own, though.

It's a decent temporary measure, but this needs to be addressed.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, this is definitely on our list of stuff to fix.

Chariaux
I've discovered that you can tab your way into selecting retreat for the right battle. You still have to keep track of which one is what on your own, though.

It's a decent temporary measure, but this needs to be addressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff