Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
1,I notice that there are a bunch of decorative housing on the later level,they are big but not giving out much happiness,can we put up a feature to use product on them to boost happiness level?

2,Graphic Packs should be downloadable,or in the later level there will be a very large bandweith
usage for everyone and cause server overload.And if we can download skin packs,we can mod some fun skins too.

3,Is there a possiblty to make a "In charge" system for buildings?I think if we can put NPCs to in charge shops(In auto packing goods and cleaning,boost a little production countdown rate,but not starts a new products circle) can be nice and fun.
Ofcorse,that means they will not shows up in town if they are working and one npc can only doing one work in a time.9 or 40% of all npcs can be put in works in the same time as gaming balance.

4,Can we add a button to mute all NPC bubbles?They are annoying in small towns.

5,Speaking of 1 and 3, I want SS have some "outsider" npc to buy products from decorative building and shops(which can produce some gold or exps over time automaticlly,if the goods type didn't ran out),isn't that a good idea?

Will continue editing when new idea comes up.

Magic GO

I completely second #4 here. It's hard to see around them, and they pop up so often.

Cluttered Gaian

Saviliana
3. Is there a possiblty to make a "In charge" system for buildings? I think if we can put NPCs to in charge shops (in auto-packing goods and cleaning, boost a little production countdown rate, but not starts a new products circle) can be nice and fun.
Of course, that means they will not shows up in town if they are working and one npc can only doing one work in a time. 9 or 40% of all npcs can be put in works in the same time as gaming balance.

Ooh, I'd love this! It's probably not a feasible until farther down the line, but it would be a really cool addition if it does happen. Reminds me of Atelier Annie. Plus, making use of those huge amounts of villagers, definitely needs to happen.

Saviliana
4. Can we add a button to mute all NPC bubbles? They are annoying in small towns.

YES. I can't catch rats and burglars sometimes because they're buried under speech bubbles, that cinches it for me.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Their speech bubbles go away when you click "Villager Stop"

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
angelgirl2345
No,they still stay on the screen for a while.Not going anywhere.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Saviliana
angelgirl2345

Really? they go away just fine for mine after a second *shrugs* I use it to make them go away all the time. After you press that they should stop talking all together
Saviliana
angelgirl2345

The bubbles are up for a certain amount of time before they go away and a new one appears. when you click "Villager Stop" any bubbles that are already up will stay up until they 'time out'. After that, bubbles will not pop up anymore. Your villagers will also not walk around. If that doesn't work for you then you must be doing something wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff