Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

- Some kind of leaderboard for the people with highest win-loss ratio, most essence points, etc.

- The ability to see your own stats. Maybe something we could put in our sigs

- Something we can do with all these excess cards. It will get ridiculous to have 600+ cards

- The ability to talk to my opponent in a match.

- Spells that could change the map. Like a spell that could move one of my portals somewhere else maybe?

- 1v1v1 free for all matches. Also 2v2 matches on larger maps. I'm not sure how those would look.

- Changing how pinning works. I like the notion that a group of units only moves as fast as the slowest unit because that would mean weaker, faster groups would be useful to keep together solely to pin other groups and add some semblance of controlled.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I dislike win/loss ratio, cause I'm losing a LOOOOOT of games due to glitches. Plus it's easy to just escape, so it would give more issues for them to address. xp

And I want that mana production tracker as described in my other thread. xd

As for pinning, I don't mind it, but yeah.. it might not hurt to change it a bit. xp

Sorting/stacking cards would help a looot. ._.

And idk about changing the map.. ._. I don't think it would help that much with gameplay, just make things more confusing.. the cataclysing is enough for me. xd

Omnipresent Warlord

Ze3k
I dislike win/loss ratio, cause I'm losing a LOOOOOT of games due to glitches. Plus it's easy to just escape, so it would give more issues for them to address. xp

As for pinning, I don't mind it, but yeah.. it might not hurt to change it a bit. xp

I mean like games, not battles. Say you've won 10 games and lost 1 in random pvp ranked games. That would be somewhere. For bragging rights and such. And yeah, I would want it implemented after the game finishes the beta stage because glitches suck.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Omnileech
Ze3k

I mean like games, not battles. Say you've won 10 games and lost 1 in random pvp ranked games. That would be somewhere. For bragging rights and such. And yeah, I would want it implemented after the game finishes the beta stage.

I had 8+ games won yesterday in nightmare mode and lost them all.. so yeah. ._.

I guess it could be interesting though.

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
Omnileech
I mean like games, not battles. Say you've won 10 games and lost 1 in random pvp ranked games. That would be somewhere. For bragging rights and such. And yeah, I would want it implemented after the game finishes the beta stage because glitches suck.
speaking of which, did you actually get that Dev to play a game w/you?

Omnipresent Warlord

ZeeCats
Omnileech

I played Pan, the game glitched for me and I ragequit/forfeited. Pan is very good. I played another game against another dev (I didn't know it was a dev going in) and they had their deck filled with REALLY powerful demon enemies. I did win that one.

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
Omnileech
ZeeCats
Omnileech

I played Pan, the game glitched for me and I ragequit/forfeited. Pan is very good. I played another game against another dev (I didn't know it was a dev going in) and they had their deck filled with REALLY powerful demon enemies. I did win that one.
Wow...that's cool. I'd be afraid to play a game with Pan, even if I were really good at this, which I'm not. I just started playing today.
Ability to zoom in and out of the map. The current size is uncomfortably large for me

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
- Abbility to choose wich battles we want auto and wich one to fight.
It really annoys me to play a sure win when there is a maybe win... ._.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'd like a way to organize my cards so that I can better see how many doubles there are for certain cards. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff