Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Programmers/Admins/Monster Galaxy people,

I'm sure most of us here use a certain combination of Mogas everytime we fight.
but, when we rest them or have to remove them for one reason or another it can get quite fiddly adding them back one-by-one, especially when we have nearly 100 Mogas. sweatdrop

As such... wouldn't it be great if we could "save" our teams and name them? Then before we leave our homes bases we could select the whole team instead of one Moga at a time. Each team would have 3 different mogas in it.

Our teams could be personalized and named as well, and we could swap Mogas in our teams too.
but to make this more fair we could also put a cap on how many Mogas we can swap at a time.

Thanks!!
I agree with you and support this idea. It saves time when you need to select your team.

In suggestion, may I also suggest an Edit button? Just in case people wanted to change their team around. ^^;

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
love the idea 4laugh 3nodding 4laugh

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I post something like this long time ago too, why don't someone summarize all requests into 1 post so the devs will be able to look at all of it in one topic???

Unbeatable Werewolf

11,975 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I was thinking this as i was playing last night. I like to switch my moga around and have different teams and it is a real pain selecting them all by hand. I think if we could save teams that would make it much easier

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
that would be nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items