Welcome to Gaia! ::

since I read alot of things about the developers to put an store inside of the game to sell duplicates of MoGas.. I would like to make an suggestion here..
Since the only Money in Monster Galaxy is "Moga Cash", there is only ONE way to get a monster out from the market.. using REAL money.. to get the duplicate of someone else..
Well..

Please answer me one question...
WHO WOULD WANT TO BUY AN DINHO FOR REAL MONEY?!? -_-
with almost 100% capture chance.. there is NO way for anyone else to buy it.. so why shall we TRY to put it into an marketplace..?! We wouldnt get RID of those Beginner MoGas

So there are 2 options..

1. Getting another kind of money into the game.. to buy those mogas for somewhat that doesn't is worth real money.. (And you shall use it to buy other things.. not only MoGas)

2. Letting us release those MoGa's for free.. without any issue..

there was a third option.. but I just forget it.. >รถ<
To be honest, we really don't know what the developers have any plans for the Marketplace. confused
In fact, we don't know how the Marketplace setting works.

If we sell Mogas, do we sell to the Sky Cats or the tamers?
If we sell Mogas, do we get Mogas from other tamers, items, or Moga Cash?
If we sell Mogas for items or cash, will it depends on the rarity and level, or just the Zodiac?
Will there be a tax fee on the Marketplace?

So we have to wait until the developers inform us how the Marketplace works.

In addition many people have suggested the Release option too. It's not a bad idea though. :3
selling the MoGas to the Cat and gaining MoGa Cash.. would be totally unfair for people who pay for this game.. They spend money for something, that you could get by just selling MoGas..
I dont pay for this game, and I think its still unfair.. :/
I don't see how it would be unfair. They would be able to sell their duplicates for cash like everyone else. Personally, I think most people would rather get Moga cash that way than pay out of their own pocket. But since we don't know how the marketplace will work, all we can do is wonder and guess.
and the founder of Monster Saga wouldnt get any money then.. I dont think they plan to do such things.. means for us -> we will get another money system (maybe a secound one like in many other games)

who would actually pay for moga cash, when you can get it trough catching mogas and selling them?

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I love the idea of releasing moga back to the wild.. But having a trading section with the skycat would also be interesting. For example, we can trade
1 training + 1 beginner + 1 common = for an item, maybe 5 SS or 5 Coffee
1 beginner + 1 common + 1 uncommon = 5SS + 3 Coffee
1 common + 1 uncommon + 1 rare = 5 SS + 5 Coffee
Getting the idea? Then maybe..
1 rare + 1 ultra rare + 1 epic = Random Unreleased Moga but not Epic to Legendary Moga
1 ultra rare + 1 epic + 1 Legendary = Random Unreleased Epic/Legendary but not the one you traded..

Does it sound interesting??

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I'd like to be able to release mogas.

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ischyrion
I love the idea of releasing moga back to the wild.. But having a trading section with the skycat would also be interesting. For example, we can trade
1 training + 1 beginner + 1 common = for an item, maybe 5 SS or 5 Coffee
1 beginner + 1 common + 1 uncommon = 5SS + 3 Coffee
1 common + 1 uncommon + 1 rare = 5 SS + 5 Coffee
Getting the idea? Then maybe..
1 rare + 1 ultra rare + 1 epic = Random Unreleased Moga but not Epic to Legendary Moga
1 ultra rare + 1 epic + 1 Legendary = Random Unreleased Epic/Legendary but not the one you traded..

Does it sound interesting??

I think that's a really good idea! It's a profitable, but not too profitable way to get rid of unwanted Mogas, and it's original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff