Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I know that making the naptime long and boring will encourage people to buy blue coffees and what not, But having a level 5 moga and waiting fifteen minutes for him to fully heal is bad, I can't imagine how long it will take when my moga is level twenty, Take a few hours maybe?

An In-game currency~

Other currency that you don't have to buy would be awesome, Take Omgpop for example, You can get coins, Which don't cost money but you have to work a little for it, Or they have Omgpop Cash that you pay money for, Or in monster galaxy's case, Moga cash.

Trading~

Trading mogas for other's would be a splendid edition considering how popular this seem's to be in alot of other games.

Battling People.

Maybe like an arena that you could enter to battle other people that play, Not just Artificial intelligence?
My highest level is 28 and it took about over 3 hours for them to rest. confused

I don't mind that the low level get less nap, but high level shouldn't take that long. sweatdrop

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
With the higher level of Mogas in the wild. We need to grind even more just to play the field evenly. Lesser nap time please...

Liberal Autobiographer

11,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
°o.OO.°o.OO.

Maybe it's a way to encourage players to do something else while waiting? neutral I don't know, but ischyrion's right; grinding is really hard with this resting system...

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
Tarrying Braticles
°o.OO.°o.OO.

Maybe it's a way to encourage players to do something else while waiting? neutral I don't know, but ischyrion's right; grinding is really hard with this resting system...

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
User Image

It's to encourage players to buy more blue coffee or potions, Which cost actually cost Money. Like all the other facebook games. "Wait for whatever to recharge, Or you can buy (Item) To recharge now and keep playing!

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
omg! I totally agree agree! DX Its taking 18 minutes for my pokabu to nap, and 8 minutes for my smoke x.x pleaze people! Make the nap time less...plus, not everyone can afford to get the coffees...sooo...yeaaaaa...
Yeah, I think they should reduce the nap time.
And I guess the arena sounds interesting, and are u thinking of arena like in Miscrits?
Captain Kibbles
Tarrying Braticles
°o.OO.°o.OO.

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
User Image

It's to encourage players to buy more blue coffee or potions, Which cost actually cost Money. Like all the other facebook games. "Wait for whatever to recharge, Or you can buy (Item) To recharge now and keep playing!

That's quite true. However, I also find that it also encourages us to try out other Mogas while our Mogas sleep. That's what I usually do whenever my main team is sleeping. I pick out the Mogas I want to level and test them out battling other Mogas.
Raiten Ka
Captain Kibbles
Tarrying Braticles
°o.OO.°o.OO.

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
User Image

That's quite true. However, I also find that it also encourages us to try out other Mogas while our Mogas sleep. That's what I usually do whenever my main team is sleeping. I pick out the Mogas I want to level and test them out battling other Mogas.
User Image

Who has enough mogas at a high enough level to do things when level 20's take up to 3 and a 1/2 hours? You simply couldn't. I see your point though. c:

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Captain Kibbles
Raiten Ka
Captain Kibbles
Tarrying Braticles
°o.OO.°o.OO.

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
User Image

User Image

Who has enough mogas at a high enough level to do things when level 20's take up to 3 and a 1/2 hours? You simply couldn't. I see your point though. c:

i like the game itself but the basis of the item shop is just to bs. lets see examples:

Blue Coffee : 80 cents a pop
Star seed: 80 cents
whistle: 16 cents

these r the 3 items you pretty much need in this game lets do some caculations..

if u use a whistle every 3 fights and a fight takes you 1 minute to complete in 1 hour (60 minutes) how much does that cost u real money??
16 cents X 20 = 3 dollars 20 cents for the cheapest item for 1 hour

lets try the blue coffee 10 minutes of fighting is about how much i can do with 1 group of my ppl at a time sense i tend to fight even lvls and higher lvls for quests and progression so if we go by 80 cents X 3 for 10 minutes each at a 1 hour playing limit that would be 2 dollars 40 cents per 10 X by 6 = 14 dollars 40 cents per hour which is horrendous.

so basicly all im saying is they ither need to make some crap u can buy with in game money (not item shop money) otherwise this game at best is a 3/10 just because it is so limited.
Captain Kibbles
User Image

True about the high level. However, I have lots of Mogas that are low and mid levels to level and farm cards. >>;

But yeah, as much as I want the nap time to be reduce, I understand that the developer kinda did that just so we can test our other Mogas. After all, they don't want us to stick to our favorite or main Mogas all the time. >>;
well.. you could actually just level up 1 MoGa to lvl 50..
after you hit 50 all MoGa you fight are level 45..
Focus on one MoGa first.. and capture Legendaries after that!

I don't need alot of Blue Pots or whistles.. just go to the places next to your home in Sunshire.. (actually I level up my Azurel on level 21 Dinhos.. pretty lame HP and no ATK at all.. ;O thats quite easy..! With Vampire Embrace I only have to use a blue pot when all Attack points of my attacks went to 0)

So I make 50% of the XP bar.. give him a blue pot.. make the last % and when he hits the next level.. he gets full HP and Attack Points.. -> I'm able to make like 5 levels per day like that.. but I limit it to one level a day.. biggrin
Sofira
well.. you could actually just level up 1 MoGa to lvl 50..
after you hit 50 all MoGa you fight are level 45..
Focus on one MoGa first.. and capture Legendaries after that!

I don't need alot of Blue Pots or whistles.. just go to the places next to your home in Sunshire.. (actually I level up my Azurel on level 21 Dinhos.. pretty lame HP and no ATK at all.. ;O thats quite easy..! With Vampire Embrace I only have to use a blue pot when all Attack points of my attacks went to 0)

So I make 50% of the XP bar.. give him a blue pot.. make the last % and when he hits the next level.. he gets full HP and Attack Points.. -> I'm able to make like 5 levels per day like that.. but I limit it to one level a day.. biggrin
User Image

Well, I guess that's one thing you could do, But the fun in this stuff for me is challenges and catching super rares and what not. On Pokemon white, All i do is chase that kind of stuff.
DivineDrgn
Captain Kibbles
Raiten Ka
Captain Kibbles
Tarrying Braticles
°o.OO.°o.OO.

°o.OO.
°o.OO.
User Image

User Image

i like the game itself but the basis of the item shop is just to bs. lets see examples:

Blue Coffee : 80 cents a pop
Star seed: 80 cents
whistle: 16 cents

these r the 3 items you pretty much need in this game lets do some caculations..

if u use a whistle every 3 fights and a fight takes you 1 minute to complete in 1 hour (60 minutes) how much does that cost u real money??
16 cents X 20 = 3 dollars 20 cents for the cheapest item for 1 hour

lets try the blue coffee 10 minutes of fighting is about how much i can do with 1 group of my ppl at a time sense i tend to fight even lvls and higher lvls for quests and progression so if we go by 80 cents X 3 for 10 minutes each at a 1 hour playing limit that would be 2 dollars 40 cents per 10 X by 6 = 14 dollars 40 cents per hour which is horrendous.

so basicly all im saying is they ither need to make some crap u can buy with in game money (not item shop money) otherwise this game at best is a 3/10 just because it is so limited.
User Image

This is why i used the OMGPOP example. It's bad enough gaian's spend money on gaian items.
I f.e. doesnt do.. ;O I got the blues just by making the quests.. biggrin
you can get Seeds and Pots from enemy MoGa as well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff