Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well developers hope you guys see this biggrin

im thinking of giving all those free players one free master seed. but the requirements would be doing a extremely hard quest or a reward for the oracle dungeon that u guys are planning to release in summer. the extremely hard quest im referring is something like the black gold quest? i find it myself pretty challenging and long sweatdrop

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Well, Master seed, for me I think it is not a Starseed (the capturing object) But it is an item that enhance orginal starseed and the price depend on what moga we wanna cap. So if all of us got 1 MS, we'll spend it on Legendary rather than Dinho right? To put it in simple statement - Give all players a legendary.

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
EDIOTZ
Well, Master seed, for me I think it is not a Starseed (the capturing object) But it is an item that enhance orginal starseed and the price depend on what moga we wanna cap. So if all of us got 1 MS, we'll spend it on Legendary rather than Dinho right? To put it in simple statement - Give all players a legendary.

yea. true no one would spend on starseed on dinho they would rather do so on plasmians but giving each player a free legendary is... hmm.. i really dont know

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
It's simply not necessary. There are quasi-guides out there about how to capture like a pro, but nothing beat good ole fashioned adding a million neighbors and stockpiling star seeds.

And all the backlash would be too much for the dev team to take, "I accidentally used mine, refund it plx."

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
The problem with that is the system we have right now doesn't allow Masterseed to be stacked just like the Ordinary Starseeds. When will the system know when to use the masterseed? Unless, its do the hard quest and earn moga cash to buy 1 masterseed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff