Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you think they should add more recipes?

Yes! I want my harvesting to count for something! 0.75 75.0% [ 9 ]
No! I can't keep up with the recipes we already have! 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Recipe Suggestions

OK - so here's my proposal. There are several items we either create in the factories or harvest, but then there's nothing much to do with them. Let's make our harvests count by adding recipes! For example...

User Image

arrow Create a Pie Shop. If a Pie Shop is created, we can use the pumpkin, apple and cherry. The recipe can include one of those items + wheat + milk + sugar. It adds another challenge and puts our harvests to better use. Right now, the pumpkin is only for feeding the pigs, the apple only has the vinegar and sauce, and cherry is either candy or ice cream. Speaking of which...

arrow The Cherry Ice Cream Parlor should go out of business. In its place should be a Gelato shop or a general Ice Cream Parlor! It's one shop that can make all flavors. Again, it's consolidating while expanding the recipe options. Every fruit that's harvested can be paired with milk and eggs for ice cream - including cacao and orange. It would be delightful if milkshakes were an option, but that's not essential. What can be done with Strawberry Milk? It should be either become an ingredient for ice cream, or scrapped. What is necessary is putting our fruit harvests to use (tomato excluded). Speaking of tomato...

arrow What is the use of making ketchup if nothing can be done with it? Wouldn't it be better to either make sauce or create more options for ketchup use? For example, the beef can become hot dogs / frankfurters, the bread for the bun, relish from the pickles, and ketchup. It's a more complex recipe, but the ketchup is a complete time-waste if there's nothing else to do / make with it.

arrow Now, the jam shops should also be consolidated. Why have separate strawberry jam and grape jam factories? Both require honey, so combine them? Apple and peach / pear should also be converted into jams. One stop processing. It makes sense...

arrow Also with the beverages, there are only wine and orange juice? Please make a juice or smoothie bar? Apples, grapes, cherries, pears watermelon - why have these fruits to harvest and nothing much else to do with them? I'll add that if wine can be made, so should beer. Of course, it should be a 4-5 ingredient recipe that takes a long time to create.

arrow The watermelon is so expensive and yet there's no recipe for it, not even candy. Well, none that's listed on the homepage. Please make it useful?

arrow What else can be done with the aloe? Other than tequila? Well, aloe vera gel and juice are excellent for sunny hot climates like Summer Springs!

arrow The carrots, apples and grapes can be used for bread making. The Bread Shop should allow us the option. Who doesn't like Carrot Bread or Raisin Bread? Apple Bread? To. Die. For.

arrow The potatoes -- got french fries? Also, if potato chips can be made, so should tortilla chips. We already harvest the corn. Maybe combine it into a Snack Shop? It should also make pretzels and maybe the crackers too.

OK - that's all for now. I'm sure other people have recipe suggestions. If so, please consider them? The more recipes we add can make the game become endless smile
I have one but its more of a fix and add but they need to fix the rice to when you plant rice it should come out rice insted of grain makeing us have to take it to a rice factory thats like takeing a peach and because its a fruit putting it into a peach factory to become a peach? take out the rice factory and make it a Sake factory like a wine factory for grapes. plus pp&j we have what we need to make it jams bread and peant butter i mean come on they also need to combine the coco&strawberry milk into one big factory and milkshakes would be a cool bounes. Pie sounds so good right now.......Apple Mmmm....Plus what is duck meat for i dont see anything that can use it maybe its because im on lvl 26..also i would like a chocolate mint ice cream can you grow mint?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kalnazzar Jenkins
I have one but its more of a fix and add but they need to fix the rice to when you plant rice it should come out rice insted of grain makeing us have to take it to a rice factory thats like takeing a peach and because its a fruit putting it into a peach factory to become a peach? take out the rice factory and make it a Sake factory like a wine factory for grapes. plus pp&j we have what we need to make it jams bread and peant butter i mean come on they also need to combine the coco&strawberry milk into one big factory and milkshakes would be a cool bounes. Pie sounds so good right now.......Apple Mmmm....Plus what is duck meat for i dont see anything that can use it maybe its because im on lvl 26..also i would like a chocolate mint ice cream can you grow mint?

If I had to guess, it has to do with a translation error or I guess culture error? The word for "rice" in Korean is different depending on what form the rice is in. And, I think it might have not made much sense for "rice" to be processed into "rice" in English (though in Korean it would make sense as it would distinguish between rice crop "미작" and processed rice "쌀" ). So they might have changed it to "grain" in an attempt to make it less confusing, but only half-assed that part of the localization.

If they have processed rice though, they should put in a mochi factory. But uh... maybe that would be too obviously not western. It's already kind of funny that they changed Omurice to "Fried Rice". The closest thing in English to translate Omurice to would be omelette... but it'd be confusing to western audiences since western omlettes look pretty different (and aren't stuffed with fried rice).
seed for tobacco... and make cigarette factory..it would be great.. can combine with mint too
Chocolate-covered strawberry lol
And orange marmalade, too. The oranges need more love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff