Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Since there are two slots listed as 'coming soon' in the single player campaign, it's likely safe to believe one will be a new faction entirely, and the last will possibly be another new faction or a 'play with your fave faction' type situation. Either way, we have Demons, why not Angels? There regular units could be things like Archangels, Cherubim, Seraphim, etc, with heralds could be like any of the big angels like Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, etc, and of course other heroes could be things like Metatron, Angel of Death, etc etc etc. and spells like divine intervention, holy light, or whatnot stuff like that.

I don't know, think it would be good and give a lot of people a probable new favourite faction, I mean sure lots of people like the demons, why not the angels?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Animal
Since there are two slots listed as 'coming soon' in the single player campaign, it's likely safe to believe one will be a new faction entirely, and the last will possibly be another new faction or a 'play with your fave faction' type situation. Either way, we have Demons, why not Angels? There regular units could be things like Archangels, Cherubim, Seraphim, etc, with heralds could be like any of the big angels like Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, etc, and of course other heroes could be things like Metatron, Angel of Death, etc etc etc. and spells like divine intervention, holy light, or whatnot stuff like that.

I don't know, think it would be good and give a lot of people a probable new favourite faction, I mean sure lots of people like the demons, why not the angels?
There is 2 new factions coming it was mentioned by the devs at the HoC chat. We don't yet know what they are but I would like to see angels since they already have a hellspawn it would be nice .

I was thinking more red , blue, white , black , trainee angels and an arch angel and some of the ones you mentioned like a seraph

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Animal

hahahaha there can be an Animal the apocalyptic angel and your ability can be return 2 target units to your opponents hand.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Istoleyourtaco
Animal

There is 2 new factions coming it was mentioned by the devs at the HoC chat. We don't yet know what they are but I would like to see angels since they already have a hellspawn it would be nice .

I was thinking more red , blue, white , black , trainee angels and an arch angel and some of the ones you mentioned like a seraph

Yeah I'm sure we're not the only ones, and in regards to your other post, hahaha oh you XP

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
lololololololololololololol

Eternal Dragon

Yeah, it's seems nice to include them as a faction, but I fear a little that as winged creatures they might get more speed than most units.... Put them with a reviving ability and hello! - we have a new invincible faction here... xd

I'm just joking... wink

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Eien Ryuu
Yeah, it's seems nice to include them as a faction, but I fear a little that as winged creatures they might get more speed than most units.... Put them with a reviving ability and hello! - we have a new invincible faction here... xd

I'm just joking... wink

Well most of them would have flight, what they should have is a faction ability UNPINNABLE! so no more this 1 little ratling imp or whatever pinning down 15 units, since I thought units with flight are supposed to be harder to pin yet they still pin my all my dragons that have flight... lol that or make it easier for them to pin enemies or something... but I digress, it would just be cool to see what designs they come up with and all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff